Oh how I miss blogging!!
Life has been crazy. Jared's back has been hurting so I have been doing his part of the bed time at night on top of working and trying to keep up. Sometimes I am just so tired I want to stare at the screen doing nothing. I feel so SAD that I haven't even posted yet in DECEMBER! WOW! That needs to change ASAP.
Well the main update is that Jared is going to the hospital tomorrow morning for surgery on his back. It's to fix a disc in his vertebrae. His back has been hurting him since February so we're ready to have him be fit and healthy.
Unfortunately, his recovery will be long. He won't even be able to hold Brady for at least six weeks. It's going to be very tough. But what other choice do we have? We'll take it one day at a time and I'll say it was a success if I still have some hair left at the end of this process. :)
Fortunately, Grandma Lisa is staying with us for one week to help out. Jared will be pretty much bedridden for that entire time. Having her here will be so helpful and it will also allow for me to get caught up on a bunch of stuff (blogging for one!) We are blessed to have her in our lives.
Anyway, Christmas is right around the corner and we can't wait! I will try my darnedest to write about it before the end of the year. :)
Merry Christmas! And good luck to us tomorrow! :)
4 comments:
Hope all goes well tomorrow. I was wondering what happened to you, you always seem up to date with blogging, but life has been crazy for you! You have the best mom, I hope you will survive the holidays!
its so hard to keep up blogging, but try your best i love yours!
Tell Jared to get full recovery soon. Shirley will be happy and Jared can help her with her family.
Jared is very good man, good husband to Shirley and good father to the boys.
I helped Jared with some food or bring the boys to him and Jared loves to spend time with the boys.
His personalilty that he signs language that it is so beautiful. I can't explain how discripte what his signs look like. He is sweet man. I am happy he married to my daughter Shirley.
Tell him to be strong everyday :)
I miss blogging too!! I am so so so far behind but its my goal this week to try and get caught up! I finally have my house cleaned and put back together from Christmas so blogging is next on my list!
Post a Comment