Thursday, December 29, 2011

Visiting Santa

Fotofly (where we had our family pictures taken) did Santa pictures. They are so awesome! We will probably do it every year.

Last year we went to the mall and paid $15 for Ryan to sit on Santa's lap for two minutes and we got one 5x7 picture. Fotofly gave us a couple poses (that included a lot of time trying to get Brady to smile with no success) and our pictures on a flash drive for $20. Yeah, definitely worth it!

Here are my cute boys with Santa. :)

Ryan sat on Santa's lap twice before we actually had our pictures taken. I think it definitely helped him get comfortable with him. He asked him for a Choo Choo Train and asked him about where he lived in the North Pole. The Santa couldn't really hear him well so I was interpreting. I should've recorded it, but I didn't even think about it! :)

They had reindeer outside the tent where we had the pictures taken. Ryan liked looking at them, but he liked walking around on the hay more.

When we were at Justin and Lanae's house Ryan saw a dump truck (that was actually for Ryan) and he fell in love. He changed what he wanted from Santa to "Lanae's truck." Not just any dump truck, but Lanae's truck. It was really cute! So we wrote a letter to Santa submitting a change in his request.

We sent it to Grandma; I had no idea that right next to the letter drop was a mailbox just for Santa (and they mail it back to you.) Oh well, I thought it would be fun for Grandma to get some mail for Santa. :)

Right before Christmas Ryan changed what he wanted once again; he wanted a bicycle! I told him that it might be too big to fit in Santa's sack. I didn't want him to be disappointed. :) Plus I think we might get him one for his birthday! I can't be outdone by Santa. :)

1 comment:

Ben and Cjirsten said...

oh my goodness those pictures with Santa are so cute!!! Wow they are really good! And I love the santa letter, its so cute!