Thursday, December 29, 2011

Bath Time, Train Tracks, 12 Days of Christmas

I forgot these pictures in that huge post I did so they get their own post! :)

The boys have been bathing together for quite awhile now. When I had Brady sitting up in his baby chair, Ryan sat down in front of him and said, "We're a train!" It was stinking cute. I tried to recreate it and was somewhat successful. :)

Ryan is so lucky to have his nice older cousin Grant! Aunt Lisa said that Grant didn't play with his trains any more so Grant gave them to Ryan. He is in love with them!

He talked about them all the way home and asked about them until I took them out of the trunk. And then he played with them for hours and hours and hours. I think I may love these as much as he does! :)

Here is a video of him playing with them.


ALSO - we had the Hale Family Party the night that Ryan got the train tracks. It was at Aunt Lisa's house and was so yummy! Lisa made a delicious Ham, Tara made yummy cheesy potatoes, Dennis made soft rolls, and there was delicious pies and dessert.

We had a little performance and our family sang the 12 Days of Christmas. Ryan pretty much sang the entire thing, but we didn't get it on camera... duh! I always have a hard time remembering to take pictures when we're with Jared's family. So we recreated it on Christmas Eve.

This video is of him singing the 12 Days of Christmas, but just imagine it's at Aunt Lisa's house. :)



Brady has been so snuggly lately. We love it!

1 comment:

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Oh I love the trains! Kayden loves trains and I want to get him a set like that so bad! I love all the bath pictures! My kids crack me up at bath time, they can make a huge mess, but can also be very funny at times. Kids are so fun!