Halloween was so much fun this year. Holidays are just better with kids. Especially two-year-olds.
Ryan had a blast going to all the doors. We were out for quite a while, hours.
And he could've stayed out for even longer.
Earlier that day I went and got a Jack-o-lantern pizza from Papa Murphy's.
I thought Ryan would absolutely love it. He thought it was okay. :)
After dinner we headed out for our Trick-or-treating!
Jared stayed home to man the door, and I took Ryan and Brady for a nice long walk. The weather was perfect! Light jacket weather. The next day it snowed; I'm so glad the snow waited just one day.
Here are the boys before we headed out.
Here are a few more of Ryan. He's such a cute boy.
Showing of the back of his shark costume.
Brady's ready for Trick-or-treating! Can you see the excitement on his face?? :)
The first door we knocked on was our neighbors, Matthew and Tiffany. They LOVE Ryan and we love them! I think Ryan was a little nervous at first because of the mask. He got the biggest smile when Tiffany lifted her mask. After that Ryan walked right in. I had to coax him to actually go Trick-or-treating. He knew that hanging out over there would be just as much fun. :)
Here is a video of him knocking on Matt and Tiffany's door.
He was so brave going up to doors he didn't know. This is his first door. "Trick-or-treat!"
We were gone for a long time. We wore Brady out!
One of the last doors we went to had a handle knob on their door. A bunch of kids were at the same door so I couldn't see Ryan very well. All of a sudden the door opens and there is no one there. We all waited and then I realized that Ryan had opened the door. Stinker! Our neighbor, Iola, came running to the door all smiles. She has grandkids and understands. :)
We stopped at Matthew and Tiffany's again before we headed home. I knew that Ryan would love showing off his candy haul. Again, he walked right in and ran into the house to see Matthew. He refused to come with me. At this point I was getting a headache and Tiffany was totally fine with him hanging out there for a little bit. I went home to get some medicine and take off my bear headband. Turns out the headband was what was giving me the headache. :)
We all went back over to Matthew and Tiffany's and hung out there for a good hour. We love them and are going to miss them so much when they move in January. They are neighbors that I don't think Ryan will ever forget. Even being at the young age of two. :)
Here is a video of Ryan telling me about Trick-or-treating. It's stinking cute and the ending is the very best!
I tried to get a picture of the boys together. This is the best one I got. I really need to work on my picture taking skills with both of them. :)
Ryan sharing candy with his favorite Tiffany.
Ryan took these next pictures. These guys are such great sports! I just had to post these.
Tiffany has stickers at her house for our little visits. Ryan runs right to them when we get there. He gave me a sticker on my shirt and somehow it ended up on Brady's lip. So funny!
Thanks you guys for being such good neighbors. We are going to miss you tons!
When we got home I let Ryan dump out all his candy and eat a few more pieces.
Ryan loved Halloween and I am so glad! He has been talking about ghosts and monsters at least once a day since then. If I sing with vibrato, he calls me a ghost. :) We had a blast and I can't wait for the rest of the holiday season. I love having a two-year-old! :)


11 comments:
Thank you for sharing about Halloween and Ryan and Brady. They are so cute.
I laughed Ryan saw me with Halloween make up in the picture on the facebook and he said he wanted me to take my mask off. He doesn't understand between mask and make up LOL.
Ryan knows I have Halloween stuff at my house. He don't like to see them LOL. He will get older enough and see them.
I can't wait to see the boys wear what costume next year...
Happy Halloween!
This is my favorite post EVER! We have SO much fun when you guys come over! We will miss your family so much when we go. :( But we need to get together after we go!
Their costumes were so cute - and i loved your bear ears!
That's funny Ryan calls you a ghost when you sing with vibrato. I wish we had some neighbors like Tiffany-- you've been so fortunate to make such great friends. Even if you guys don't see each other or talk a lot after they move (life happens!) you'll both always remember your special friendships in your hearts and look back with fond memories. There a lots of people from Utah I feel that way about. They were the people I needed in my life at that specific time and I'm grateful I had them.
Ryan was the best shark ever. And Brady's EXCITEMENT face for trick or treating was awesome. Love those two boys!!
Looks like you had a fun Halloween. I love the costumes. Ryan got quiet the stash of Halloween candy!
Seriously..can Ryan and Brady be any cuter?? I LOVE their costumes!! What cuties! Sounds like you guys had a perfect Halloween. The Halloween pizza was awesome. You always know how to make everything so fun! I love it!
I love to see Ryan sign "Thank you" and it is his own sign to do that. When he grows up and become teenager and adult. I will tell him about his own sign "Thank you" It is my favorite smile.
Their costumes are SO CUTE!
Happy Halloween in December 2011!!!
Where is Christmas???
Just tease Mom
looks like you guys had SO much fun!
their costumes are so adorable! kids and holidays are for sure the best.
Ah I am so behind! I have not gotten to check your blog in so long! Your boys look so cute all dressed up! Halloween sounds like it was a blast! I wish we could have met up while we were there, it sucks life is to busy! If you ever make it to Cali though let us know!! I can't wait until I can get our Halloween stuff up, it was a very crazy day but we somehow made it work ha ha. I miss you so much! I have been wanting to call you now for weeks, and everytime I pick my phone up to call you. . .one of the boys does something! Tyson is crawling like crazy now. . and has decided to try the stairs and ya he is so hard to keep up with, and Kayden is a monster on wheels also ha ha, oh the fun of life! I am so glad you liked my Oak Harbor post! It was so hard to leave that place!
Post a Comment