A few days before Christmas, my mom and I took Ryan to see Santa Claus. I feel like I had worked with him pretty well and that he wouldn't cry. Or at least I hoped!! :)
I think we got a great picture for his age! I was so impressed and proud of Ryan!


Here is a video of the whole thing. I especially love the end when Ryan got his candy. :)
After seeing Santa, we ate lunch and then played on some of the coin rides. Ryan really liked this roller coaster one, well at least just the demo. When I put the quarters in to start it, he freaked out! It was so funny!
Thanks Grandma for coming with us! It was fun!
I think we got a great picture for his age! I was so impressed and proud of Ryan!
After seeing Santa, we ate lunch and then played on some of the coin rides. Ryan really liked this roller coaster one, well at least just the demo. When I put the quarters in to start it, he freaked out! It was so funny!
Thanks Grandma for coming with us! It was fun!
6 comments:
He did great! Most kids that age scream bloody murder! I'm impressed! Oh, and BTW, your belly is super cute! :)
Oh how fun! I wanted to take Cambree to see santa so bad this year! Way cute pictures and video!
SO CUTE! Ryan just amazes me! He did so well!!! We tried to take Porter to see Santa at our ward Christmas Party, but he took 1 look at Santa and said..NO NO NO NO! I love the video! :)
Cannon loved watching those videos! He got mad when I turned them off. I'm impressed that you got Ryan to sit without crying.
Thank you for letting me visit with you and Ryan to see the santa. I enjoyed to watch him went to see santa. End of the video, he showed me the cane candy. I love it.
I had good time with you and Ryan. :)
You see the picture of Ryan and Santa and look at Santa's big hand hold Ryan's little hand...it is so cute. I love it.
Post a Comment