While jumping on the couch! :)
We have the "I'm Trying To Be Like Jesus" book that Ryan colored in from the library forever, so he's bound to have learned the song by now, right?
Ryan impressed us when we would sing and leave a word out and Ryan would sing it! We tried to get it on video and pretty much every time we tried, Ryan was not cooperative. Figures. :) We've only done this twice with him, and once with the second verse. He actually listens to us and knows his stuff!
Tonight I was playing in the Primary Hymn Book and tried it out again. He did great! So we recorded it! It's not perfect, but I'm still impressed. Love this little boy!
First verse
Second verse
We have the "I'm Trying To Be Like Jesus" book that Ryan colored in from the library forever, so he's bound to have learned the song by now, right?
Ryan impressed us when we would sing and leave a word out and Ryan would sing it! We tried to get it on video and pretty much every time we tried, Ryan was not cooperative. Figures. :) We've only done this twice with him, and once with the second verse. He actually listens to us and knows his stuff!
Tonight I was playing in the Primary Hymn Book and tried it out again. He did great! So we recorded it! It's not perfect, but I'm still impressed. Love this little boy!
First verse
Second verse
4 comments:
Soooooooo cute! I can't believe he knows the words to both verses! What a smartie pants! And I love how he is so busy jumping around but he is still listening to the song..haha!
Wow, that is so impressive. I can't believe how smart he is. Good reminder to be careful what we say around our little ones because they are always listening.
Oh I love it!! It is so funny how he seems so involved with jumping on the couch but will say every last word. It was good to see you guys the yesterday.
oh my gosh I lOVE it!! AND you have a great voice Shirley!
Post a Comment