Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What Do You Call It?

Most everyday I try to do a number of things. I try to at least clean one thing, do at least one fun thing with Ryan, and do at least one thing for work.

I didn't do horrible today, but it's nothing to be impressed with! :)

What do you call it when you just don't want to do anything? So you sit at the computer looking for things to do so you don't have to do the things that you don't want to do? (Sorry dishes and laundry, maybe tomorrow!)

I don't even want to blog! I have a lot, and I mean A LOT, of things to blog about, but blogging about not wanting to blog sounded a lot better than actually getting something done by blogging about things that need to be blogged about. (You might need to read that sentence slowly to get it, or maybe it's just me! lol)

I'm not sad, or tired (well more than usual), or having a hard day. Ryan has been absolutely the cutest boy ever, how I LOVE him! If I had to put my finger on it, I would say it's just the amount of stuff I need to get done. I don't have a time limit, but is it a normal human reaction to just quit when you get to a certain point? Even if you've eaten, slept, and rested? You just go "eeeerrrrr". (Those are brakes.) It's like being on a long road trip and it's so tiring and you stop for gas and look around at the gas station at stupid souvenirs, procrastinating getting in the car. You know you need to. You know procrastinating isn't getting you anywhere, you really want to get to your destination, but just a few more minutes.

So I guess I would say that today is my "looking at souvenirs, procrastinating the journey" day.

So what do YOU call a day that you don't want to do anything?

And then just because I can't post anything without a picture -

I was in the car and Ryan was drawing away. Then he started saying "glasses!" over and over again. I looked back and this is what he drew! So impressive, right?! Cute kid. :)
(and YES he is still rear facing! New recommendations are until at least two! :)

2 comments:

Ben and Cjirsten said...

lol well I was no help at all to your day of not getting anything done ha ha ha I should have left ya alone. . however I am having similar days lol. I get so lonely and want to talk to my friends I can't help it :) besides now I have some fun stuff to make thanks to you :)

Maria said...

I just got on here for the first time in a long time... sooo hi. Congrats on being pregnant! I have days I dont want to do anything either. Hope all is well and by the way, we live in Clearfield, but if you guys are ever up this way, let us know!!!