Tuesday, January 18, 2011

20 Week Ultrasound Pics

I am WAY behind on blogging.

So bear with me while I play catch up. :)

Back on December 10th we had our 20 Week ultrasound and had all these wonderful pictures taken of our baby boy.

The first picture is what we showed my mom when we got home from the appointment.

The ultrasound guy apparently does this for all the patients. What a fun trick for everyone. My mom was very shocked that we were having twins!!! JUST KIDDING GRANDMA! I am very glad we are not having twins. I am scared enough as it is having a ONE baby with a toddler. :)

If you can't read ultrasounds, there are words that should give you hints on what you're looking at.

Face Pictures


Arms


Legs


It's A Boy!

I say we are DEFINITELY having a BOY. :)

I am so excited to meet this little guy, but if he wants to stay in there until I'm 40 weeks, I'm definitely okay with that! Maybe I'll change my tune when I'm nine months pregnant. We'll see!

Oh and after 6 weeks of trying to come up with names, Brady is still number one on the list. I am still taking suggestions! :)

8 comments:

Shelley said...

Wow you are for sure are cooking a boy. You got some good pictures. Our little guy was moving around so much... We got a picture but it's not as good as yours.

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Oh how fun, I love the ultra sound picutes, its so fun to see how big the babys get. Lol your lucky you have a name in mind ha ha we still don't :) How are you feeling these days? 100 days on the dot!! how exciting :)

Lisa said...

You are right...you showed me the first picture of the twins. I was so shocked...I thought I stay with you two weeks and help you. I buy a pair of toys or clothes. I was speechless...you laughed at me...not twins. You explained how it worked that the guy made trick. Ha ha I laughed.

You hid the pictures of gender and waited until Christmas Eve. I opened Christmas present and I focus on the utlrasound picture to find a gender but it was not...I knew it is a blue...means a boy. I told Ryan that he will have a new little brother. LOL.

You finally showed me the utlrasound pictures of the gender...it was interesting.

Thank you for sharing the pictures. :)

southernbelleang said...

I love the name Brady. Those are great pictures. Thanks for posting them.

Gary said...

Enjoyed the pics! And the Brady name sounds great! :) Got plenty of time to decide on a name, but hurry so you can say his name over and over while he's listening to you in your tummy. LOL

Natalie said...

That tech is hilarious! I love that he wrote "buff" by the bicep.

Jefra said...

Finally you posted! :) You have some very clear ultrasound photos! I love the name Brady! I think it fits in well with your family and Ryan.

Lisa said...

Wow I love the picture of Ryan on right side of your blog. He is very beautiful with his eyes!!! I love it very much.