I thought about keeping it and just painting it to make it look more new. That is, until Ryan grew up. Yes, my baby keeps growing and growing. It's so fun and so sad. I held a brand new baby today and it was so fun! But that's another story... :) Back to the dresser... The past few days Ryan has been taking off my jewelry from it and trying to eat it. I am not sure if it's all there, I think ignorance is bliss. I told Jared it was time to buy a new dresser.
I use all of my money I make with my job for decorating and I have been saving up. I only had about $300, but I knew I could make it work. My sis-in-law Cheryl came to hang out with me for the day and went with me to I.M. Home. It's a furniture store that is going out of business. All of their stuff is SO nice! I wanted to buy it all!
I saw this dresser in the corner with no matching set (good for me, I thought...). It was listed at $1,199, then marked down to $879. I thought I would try and get it. I offered $250 and they came back with $342. SOLD! I absolutely love it. I could just stare at it all day long.
To make things even better, I sold my old dresser in about 20 minutes. :) I listed it on KSL for $50 and got a call 20 minutes later. They were here about 30 minutes after that. I had the dresser sold before my new one even got here. I would have to say it was meant to be! :)
I am so excited to put stuff on it that Ryan will never see. Well, at least until he grows a bit more. :)
4 comments:
I love the dresser! It's totally my style too. What a great deal and even more awesome that you sold your old one! My mom buys and sells things on KSL all the time. We love craigslist here.
You are lucky to have a NICE dresser.
I want one for my bedroom LOL. Someday I have money and buy a new bedroom set smile of course, I need new couch and love seat. They are worn!!! LOL.
I remember first time I sold the red recliner with Nancy's help and one hour later it was sold. I thought it is cool.
I love you all.
I love selling stuff on KSL - so fun! Love the new dresser too!
Wow! Way to bargain a great price!! I'm so impressed! I love the dresser! :)
Post a Comment