I picked them up from Lisa and we ate at Sonic. Afterward, we went to WalMart to get some stuff for fun. I let the girls pick out a coloring book, nail polish (they took theirs home), water balloons, and we rented a movie. That night they helped me make dinner, then we watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs while we painted our toesies. I think they turned out fantastic!
The next day we were busy!! We got up, had breakfast, went to the store to get food so Allison could make Macaroni and Cheese, came home and then I did Allison and Madilyn's make up. We took millions of pictures. They LOVED that! I am only posting a few for your sake. :) They are so cute! Even their before pictures are amazingly cute. I love them!
~ Allison ~
BEFORE
AFTER




~ Madilyn ~
BEFORE

AFTER


CTR Bear! Madilyn got baptized this year. :)
~ Sisters ~



Aren't they so cute! It was so much fun doing their make up and pictures!
After we got all prettied, we made lunch and took it to Jared. Allison did such a good job! I think the girls enjoyed seeing where Jared worked. Ryan sure loved it. There is a water fountain wall at his work and Ryan always sees it and says bath! Bath! BATH! and wants to touch it and get all wet. :)BEFORE
~ Madilyn ~
BEFORE
AFTER
~ Sisters ~
I promised the girls I would take them swimming, so we went to the Spanish Oaks Reservoir here in Spanish Fork. It has a sandy beach and is way fun! Madilyn and Ryan mostly played in the sand and Allison went swimming! There was a huge log in the middle of the reservoir and Allison swam to it and got up on it. Because there was so many people trying to get up on it, it was hard to stay on once you got up. Allison got up tons though! She had tons of fun. Although, she said the reservoir tasted like pee. :)
We came home and made some hamburgers. These girls can eat!!!! I thought that Madilyn ate like a bird, but I was wrong. She ate her entire hamburger! Jared made her a smaller one, but it was still fairly large. Not only did she eat it all, she finished it before any one else! I was so impressed I had to take pictures.

"So Full!"
Last bite!
The girls were supposed to stay that night, but their dad ended up coming and getting them. We didn't get a chance to play with water balloons so I sent them home with a bunch. I loved having these girls here. It was tons of fun! Thanks for going on vacation Tanya! :) (Oh and Tanya, be sure to show these pictures to the girls. They are so excited about seeing them! Loves!)
4 comments:
What a fun aunt you are!!!! :)
Wow! That looks like so much fun! Sleeping over, fun in the water, huge hamburgers! I love all the photos. It is almost easier when older children come to visit us, eh? It is so nice having someone to talk to! You're an amazing aunt!
Oh how fun! See this is why I need to live by family! This is so fun! Girls are so much fun your right! I am so luck to have a girl and a boy!!! I get the best of both worlds for sure!
You are such an awesome aunt!
Post a Comment