NOT ME!
Ryan wasn't going to sleep when I put him down for his nap, so after my work out I decided to check on him and I walked in to see him holding his pants!!! I couldn't believe my eyes! How in the heck did he take off his pants?! He is such a silly boy!
Not only did he take off his pants, he was waving them around, showing off his amazing new talent! I wonder if this will be a daily thing now. I sure hope not! :)
Oh and just so you know, Ryan now automatically does this smile when I get out the camera. This boy cracks me up!
Not only did he take off his pants, he was waving them around, showing off his amazing new talent! I wonder if this will be a daily thing now. I sure hope not! :)
Oh and just so you know, Ryan now automatically does this smile when I get out the camera. This boy cracks me up!
6 comments:
Hahahahahah he is silly boy!!!
I love to see him a big smile. He is so cute boy.
Hey!! I am finally getting around to checking your blog! I need to update mine so bad but our stupid computer has not been working! I am hoping I can update it soon! But I love all your posts, I went back and looked at all of them that I have missed, and its funny because I have the same pictures of Cambree getting into all my stuff and spreading it out on the kitchen floor, or what ever room she was in ha ha! I love that you added me to your blog!! YAY!! I was very sad to go home, but I am so so happy I got to see you! I really hope we can move up there also so we can hang out again! Ryan is so cute, i loved getting to see him in person! I told ben all about him, he was pretty bummed he missed out on everything! We need to talk on the phone sometime soon! Its so hard though because between Cambree and Kayden and my third child. . . .BEN I am going non stop! i think I might just lose my mind very soon! Anyway sorry this comment if forever long but its been to long sense i have seen your blog! Your pictues are all so cute! I love that you post lots of pictures! They are my favortie to look at! I love seeing Ryan grow, and the picture of him sleeping with Jared is too cute!!!
Oh boy! That's so funny! Just wait until he figures out how to take off his diaper! Cannon also does a cute smile every time I get out the camera. I guess I take too many pictures!
That is hilarious! I love it! I love the way you painted your walls.
Haha, that is so funny. Owen absolutely hates getting his pants put back on after diaper changes so he usually ends up pant-less half the day.
Awwwww- how funny!!!
Post a Comment