It was so fun to have them come and spend some time with them. My mom brought a cake to celebrate Grandma's birthday again. I was trying to get Ryan to practice blowing on the lighter, but he wasn't really getting it. He can blow sometimes, but he definitely forgot when he had that glowing thing in front of his face. :)
I was excited to give Ryan some of the cake to see what he would do. I think we are in for it on his birthday. He loved it! I'm a bad mom and gave him two pieces. Too bad watching him eat veggies isn't as much fun. :)
I LOVE feeding Ryan noodles with sauce. He goes crazy for it! I was feeding it to him one at a time on a fork. I would have the noodle hang off the fork so he could grab it and he thought it was the funniest thing in the world! I got the cutest giggle every time I would put a new noodle on the fork. I also love how messy his face gets! I always get cute pictures! As you can see, this was definitely a bath night!



This sequence of pictures, cracks me up! For some reason I wanted to get in on the pictures, but it took 4 times for us both to be looking at the camera! LOL we are so silly!



Can you see how much I love him in these pictures?! Seriously, overflowing with love. He is such a cute boy!
I woke up on Monday morning and hurt my neck looking at the clock. It was a wonderful way to start out the day! Luckily my mom came down and helped me with Ryan so I could relax and rest. On Tuesday, Jared stayed home from work for a few hours to help me out. It was so appreciated! My neck hurt so bad!
I still had to work in the evenings so Jared rigged up this thing for me. I wanted something that would keep the hot pad on my neck while I worked on the couch, and he was a genius! It's a towel with painters tape. It helped a ton! But looked quite silly!

This morning I was getting Ryan's breakfast ready and, of course, we have the safety latches, but haven't drilled them into the cabinet we keep our food in, so Ryan gets to play with whatever he wants when Mommy isn't paying attention. This morning he pulled out the spaghetti noodles just as I was turning to check on him, and I saw them all fall onto the floor. Instead of getting mad I grabbed the camera. He wouldn't look up and smile, he was so entranced by these noodles! He learned that he could break them and was doing that for a good while. Let's just say I had to go to the store today to get some more noodles for Sunday dinner! :)




(and if you were wondering, I do have 50 more pictures that look just like this. I can't help it. :)
We've had a great week so far and can't wait to start this weekend! We have lots of fun planned with family and friends. Someday we will have a weekend where we just sit at home. Someday far in the future. :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
This sequence of pictures, cracks me up! For some reason I wanted to get in on the pictures, but it took 4 times for us both to be looking at the camera! LOL we are so silly!
I woke up on Monday morning and hurt my neck looking at the clock. It was a wonderful way to start out the day! Luckily my mom came down and helped me with Ryan so I could relax and rest. On Tuesday, Jared stayed home from work for a few hours to help me out. It was so appreciated! My neck hurt so bad!
I still had to work in the evenings so Jared rigged up this thing for me. I wanted something that would keep the hot pad on my neck while I worked on the couch, and he was a genius! It's a towel with painters tape. It helped a ton! But looked quite silly!
This morning I was getting Ryan's breakfast ready and, of course, we have the safety latches, but haven't drilled them into the cabinet we keep our food in, so Ryan gets to play with whatever he wants when Mommy isn't paying attention. This morning he pulled out the spaghetti noodles just as I was turning to check on him, and I saw them all fall onto the floor. Instead of getting mad I grabbed the camera. He wouldn't look up and smile, he was so entranced by these noodles! He learned that he could break them and was doing that for a good while. Let's just say I had to go to the store today to get some more noodles for Sunday dinner! :)
We've had a great week so far and can't wait to start this weekend! We have lots of fun planned with family and friends. Someday we will have a weekend where we just sit at home. Someday far in the future. :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
9 comments:
I laughed about pasta sauce on Ryan's face. He looks at you...then you looks at Ryan in opposite. I laughed!!!
I miss Grandma Roush's comments...she relies in the email direct to you. She don't type in this comments any more. Oh boy! I miss her comments. also grandma Richards, too. She is trying to do the computer...it is hard for her.
I love you all.
Trust me, by the time they're 3 1/2, dumping out the noodles isn't quite so cute anymore...ha ha! Looks like you guys had a great party. I'm dying to kiss little Ryan's cheeks...he is just so cute!
I love that classic spaghetti face! He's definitely going to have fun with his own birthday cake! I love his bright blue eyes in all the pictures! What a cutie!
So I have looked at those pasta pictures like 10 times already....SOOOOOO CUTE! He is smiling in like every one!! I love the one where he is looking at you....sooooo sweet!! He is going to have a blast on his birthday!! That was so sweet of you to have a birthday party for your grandma!! You are so cute! She looks like a super fun Grandma! Glad you guys had so much fun!!
I love spaghetti face babies!! They are so stinkin' cute!
HAHAHA! So fun! Hope your neck is feeling better! Ryan has so many teeth now, it surprised me! What a big boy. It sounds like you are really enjoying the stage he is in now too. I am glad. It sure makes all those rough times earlier worth it now, doesn't it! :-)
I find the way your write your posts to be very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing!
all of those pictures are so cute! his eyes are just so BRIGHT! They especially just pop through the sauce! It's obvious that you love him, it's just prefect. how fun practicing for his birthday! we should have done that cause clay was like, "Cake, okay, I eat that." no smiles and licking every crumb, just eating it. wierdo. Erik doesn't like cake, must be like his dad. oh and this is kim evans!
I miss to see Ryan s face on main picture. I have to wait next month and I see his face again. His butt is cute.
I love you all.
LOL those pictures are to good!!!!
Post a Comment