Congradulation!
Way you go Ryan!
GOOD JOB RYAN!! What a big boy!!! :) After Porter took his first steps..it was about 2 1/2 weeks after that he was full walking. Ryan looks like he will be there in no time...and your life will never be the same...haha! :)
squee!
He's sooo close! Cute little guy!
Oh he so close to walking! And I love those squats! I'm sure he'll get the hang of it in no time.
By the way, he loves to listen the music and talk from the book that it sits on the floor in the video. He loves it very much. It is perfect.Don't tell Ryan that I will give him a birthday present...he loves to listen or hear...sounds music something. Any suggestion or sent me the picture.
He's almost there! That is awesome! Go Ryan!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Congradulation!
Way you go Ryan!
GOOD JOB RYAN!! What a big boy!!! :) After Porter took his first steps..it was about 2 1/2 weeks after that he was full walking. Ryan looks like he will be there in no time...and your life will never be the same...haha! :)
squee!
He's sooo close! Cute little guy!
Oh he so close to walking! And I love those squats! I'm sure he'll get the hang of it in no time.
By the way, he loves to listen the music and talk from the book that it sits on the floor in the video. He loves it very much. It is perfect.
Don't tell Ryan that I will give him a birthday present...he loves to listen or hear...sounds music something. Any suggestion or sent me the picture.
He's almost there! That is awesome! Go Ryan!!!
Post a Comment