Oh boy! I have to say how cute he is, even though you probably can't get anything done around the house anymore!
Hilarious!!!!! No need for exercise when you have a toddler around! :)
I laughed so hard!!! He is a big boy now. He is a curious person now and play a lot. Hahaha.Good for you parents!!!When I babysit Ryan at my house. I better install hooks smile. Also I put things up from the bottom and the floors LOL. I don't want to be bad grandmother LOL.
That is so funny! They can't resist doing it, they sure love it. Is he going to be one next month??
Oh my goodness! I literally just laughed out loud at this, in my office, at work, all alone! hahaha. Adorable.
I suppose this is what I have to look forward to. I can't wait! Or maybe I can....:)
Hahaha he is so cute!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh boy! I have to say how cute he is, even though you probably can't get anything done around the house anymore!
Hilarious!!!!! No need for exercise when you have a toddler around! :)
I laughed so hard!!! He is a big boy now. He is a curious person now and play a lot. Hahaha.
Good for you parents!!!
When I babysit Ryan at my house. I better install hooks smile. Also I put things up from the bottom and the floors LOL.
I don't want to be bad grandmother LOL.
That is so funny! They can't resist doing it, they sure love it. Is he going to be one next month??
Oh my goodness! I literally just laughed out loud at this, in my office, at work, all alone! hahaha. Adorable.
I suppose this is what I have to look forward to. I can't wait! Or maybe I can....:)
Hahaha he is so cute!!
Post a Comment