Adorable pics! Thank you so much for the Christmas card! It was so sweet of you!
thanks for the christmas card, you guys are such a cute family!!!
LOL I love the butt pants! and thats so fun you guys got to talk to your dad, that is what i have been doing with Cambree the whole time she has been gone, I live by the computer hoping to talk to her, it makes it so nice to be able to see them!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Adorable pics! Thank you so much for the Christmas card! It was so sweet of you!
thanks for the christmas card, you guys are such a cute family!!!
LOL I love the butt pants! and thats so fun you guys got to talk to your dad, that is what i have been doing with Cambree the whole time she has been gone, I live by the computer hoping to talk to her, it makes it so nice to be able to see them!
Post a Comment