Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bad Blogger

I know, I know! I haven't posted in so long. I'm planning on posting about the move and Thanksgiving when I get the pictures from my mom. I am seeing her tomorrow night, so by Friday night you should have some updates!

On the plus side, I redid the blog background. What do you think? I love it! I think the baby on the heading makes it perfect. He's such a cutie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to kiss those little cheekers

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Hey your keeping up with blogging better then I have the last little while! I need to go post on mine but I don't really have many pictures and stuff and now with Cambree being gone I can't take any cute ones of her . . .so that just leaves ben and he is hot so maybe I will get pictures of him ha ha ha
Oh and yes I love your back ground it is very cute!!! :)

Jefra said...

That's a great family photo of you all!