I thought I mentioned this before, but apparently I didn't. :) My paid leave ends in two weeks so to make my leave longer, we are moving in with my mom to save rent money. We will move out as soon as Jared gets a job, and I can quit my job. It might be the end of June, or the end of the summer. We'll see. Either way, it will be an interesting adventure!
5 comments:
So when exactly are you guys moving? That will be nice to be able to save up some money. And I'll bet your mom will love having little Ryan around.
Sad! I know that's way exciting but that sucks I won't see you around work anymore!!
Kim- You'll still see me at work for awhile. Hopefully not too long though! :)
Smart. I hated leaving Megan too. I gave up a lot to stay with my kids too. It was worth it. Absolutly worth it. :)
Good luck on getting it all put, or stored where you want it!!! That is the hardest part. Love, Grandma
Post a Comment