Just looking at this makes me sick. It will take a few days to get everything put away, but it's going to be tough! I've been packing things up for a few months and sending them here so there is a lot more than what we moved yesterday. And I have to go through it all. This whole room is filled and my mom's exercise room and the hall to the exercise room. I have to go through it all and decide what we will need for the next 4 months. I will post pictures when we're done so you can see the difference.
Other than the dread of unpacking, things are going well. I think that things will go pretty smoothly and I'm excited to have my mom around to help with Ryan. He is such a cute little guy and growing so much! I am going to do a belated "one month" post about what he's been doing. For example, he figured out he can make those gasping sounds that scare the crap out of any mother. I knew he could breathe okay because he was breathing normal and then would do one gasp. He kept doing it a ton tonight. He better stop doing it or else he'll be the kid who cried wolf and I won't believe him when he really can't breathe! It's so fun to see his personality coming out, even if it scares the crap out of me. :)
3 comments:
Wow you have your hands full! Where did you guys move to? I would offer my help but I don't know if you are close by, LOL...sorry, some friend I am! But if you are close and there is anything I can help with please let me know. Even if its babysitting Ryan or something. I love little babies :)
Kaylie does the SAME thing, she makes those gasping noises, and she's been doing it forever! It used to scare the crap out of me but now she does it and smiles after. :)
Sheesh. Just looking at those pictures is stressing me out. I've moved enough to know what a pain in the butt it is. I haven't moved as much as Aimee, though. She's moved 16 times in 9 years-no lie. They've bought a bunch of plastic bins for everything. Now moving is really easy for them. I would still hate it though. They're about to move again too. Yuck. :)
tthanks for coming oer today. It was really fun to see Ryan agian, and heh, of couse, you and jared. I am too tired to correct my spelling errors. Grandma
Post a Comment