Sunday, June 2, 2013

Our May

Here's some fun pictures from May!

 
 One of the things that makes me SO mad is the kids spilling something. I just hate the huge radius the spill makes and it's just super frustrating! I took this picture to document a time when I did not lose it. That's a full cup of milk there folks and I didn't lose it. Go Mom!

 Daddy and Ryan going on their first Father/Sons camp out.

 

 Ryan had a rough night slipping out of his sleeping bag. He finally slept with Daddy in his. He slept in pretty late and was so cute. He also woke up with some surprises on his face.


Ryan is learning how to fold clothes. We started with his underwear! He also learned how to turn his clothes right side out. He was so proud of himself! Isn't he adorable too? :)

Brady got a birthday card from Aunt Nancy and he uses it as music to play the piano. He opens it and plays, then closes it. Then he opens it again, plays some more, and this lasted for at least 5 minutes. Love his creativity!


I'm trying to spend everyday talking about one letter for every week. You will be amazed that I have only done this once. But once is better than nothing! Here is our first (and only) day on the letter "A". This time I let them paint with watercolors.

A is for Alligator! 

If you put a used diaper back on your child (after practicing using the toilet) while they are standing up, then they poop, this is what you get. The cutest little bum crack showing. I could pinch those cheeks all day.

I asked Brady if he was pooping (the day after the bum picture) and he disappeared. We found him in the bathroom on the toilet. :) He placed the seat and climbed up. He was still wearing his diaper though. Cute, but we're not starting potty training for a long while yet!

I told Ryan to change into his swim suit and he started laughing and laughing. He had me come and see what he was laughing at. When he took off his underwear he flung it off his foot and it landed on the handle of this desk. Isn't that so funny?! :) I had to take a picture because I found it so funny that he thought it was so funny. If only I could have recorded his laugh.

 
 Ryan made a bed for all of his stuffed animals at the bottom of the stairs (using Daddy's pillow). This is the first time he's done something like this and it was so cute.

Ryan and his "girl"friend Madison. They are such good friends and so cute. The last time we had Madison over, she wanted a hug when she left. Ryan kept running away and wouldn't give her a hug. He thought he was being so funny. She just fell into tears and was so sad. :) There are lots of cute stories about these two! 

I have this back support for chairs that I bought from the dollar store and never used and I keep meaning to put it into storage (i.e. the basement). I never am able to because it keeps being used by this kid named Ryan. He is so funny with it! He wears it and we are not quite sure his purpose, but he definitely looks funny. Here are a couple videos of our silly boy with his "shell/diaper".



And that's some of our May! I have Instagram pictures to upload and Jared has pictures from his phone as well. I am going to try to get him to write commentary on those. Wish me luck. :)

1 comment:

Paul + Emily said...

Your kids are so adorable!!! I can't get through one of your update posts without laughing hysterically. Your kids do the funniest things..haha! They are going to love looking back at all of the cute things that they have done!! You should be one proud Mommy!