Friday, January 18, 2013

Two Months

Today marks two months since I lost my Annie girl. I still think about her a million times a day and miss her. I finally found a box for her memory items that is just beautiful. I've filled it with almost everything that I wanted, but still have a few things to add. I have a pink framed photo of my little girl that sits on top of it and it brings so much peace when I look at it.

I am so grateful for the time we had together and for the gospel which helps lift the heavy burden of losing a child. I want answers and I still wonder, but I know she is happy and I have faith that everything will be as it should, and I have faith that there will be immeasurable happiness for enduring and living. I live to be worth being with her.

Here is a close up of my angel. I have felt very nervous posting it, but I want to share her. I want others to see how beautiful she was at just 18 weeks. And maybe it will help others with early losses. Can you see her countenance? What a beautiful spirit she is? I am so lucky to be her mom. Love you Baby Girl!


3 comments:

Paul + Emily said...

Oh Shirley.. I can't believe it has been 2 months already. What a beautiful picture of a perfect little angel. I am so thankful that you have that picture to remember her by. When looking at that picture of her, you really can feel her sweet spirit. Lots of hugs for you today!!

Natalie said...

She's beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Sorry I'm so behind on reading this your blogs updates

Natalie said...

Minus the "this"