I played Santa this year. Brady did so badly with our family pictures, that we figured I should probably be the one. Brady did so well though! He didn't cry at all and was great for the photographers. Jared could have totally dressed up! Oh well. :)
Here are all our cute shots they captured.
![]() |
| I love Ryan's face in this one! (P.S. this is a real Santa, not me. lol) |
We love how they turned out! The top one just makes me so happy. Brady looks so big in it and I can't believe how lucky I am to be the mom of these handsome boys. I love Fotofly! It's where we get all our pictures done, so click the link if you're interested.
After our pictures were done we went to eat at Del Taco. They had a play place, that wins over anything else. :) Then we went back to see our pictures and buy our prints. After that we said hi to the reindeer... they just sat there huddled together... and then went to see the lights at Thanksgiving Point. The kids loved it! And since it was so early in December, there wasn't a line. We will for sure do this every year. Hopefully next year, we'll have a little baby too! Fingers crossed! :)





2 comments:
Fotofly is WONDERFUL!!! I love Fotofly!!!
These pictures are beautiful. Cute boys Ryan and Brady.
I hope Ryan and Brady will be very closer relationship for many years. They love each other.
You did good job!!!
That first picture is absolutely perfect. Your little boys are so handsome and so photogenic!!! You should be one proud Mama! :)
Post a Comment