December was a fun month for us, despite our grieving.
With our cute boys, it's too hard not to smile every day, multiple times a day. :)
So here are some pictures through out the month.
In the beginning of December, Ryan and I caught the flu bug. After a shower from throwing up all over himself, he huddled on the floor (he calls this "being a rock") and fell asleep. It was only 30 seconds that he was laying there until we could hear his light breathing. It was so cute and sad.
Brady put his sippy cup into a glass and was drinking it that way. It was hilarious!
I LOVE when toddlers wear adult shoes. They usually do it with a big grin on their face.
Brightens my day!
Here is a video of the kids running around when we got our carpets cleaned. Jared brought home a fan from work and had it running for awhile. The kids loved the open space and the fan. Cutie pies.
I love seeing my boys play together or just be together. It brings me such joy. Ryan was laying under the tree and Brady laid down right next to him. They are my "presents".
I was doing stuff and I heard counting and looked over and Brady was making a tower with his banana slices. It was a little taller before he stuffed that banana slice in his mouth. I love this little guy.
One day I got some motivation to be a "fun" mom and cut out some circles for Ryan to make a snowman. It only took like 10 minutes, but was really fun. He added a face and arms and feet and buttons. He was so excited!
Another "Boys are doing something together, take a picture!" They wouldn't stay still for me and the next picture, they broke the box. Sillies.
Another video of them running around.
Ryan wanted to share his Christmas present and put his cape on Brady. Brady looked so cute! But he wasn't really feeling it. I pretty much forced him to leave it on so I could get a picture. :)
Ryan wanted to share his Christmas present and put his cape on Brady. Brady looked so cute! But he wasn't really feeling it. I pretty much forced him to leave it on so I could get a picture. :)
Ryan gets into the funniest positions while he is watching tv or playing video games.
I am constantly saying to myself "Where's my camera!"
We got an Elf for Christmas called Christopher Pop-in-kins. You hear Ryan mention him when he first comes down the stairs at Christmas. He wanted to find him. He calls him Mistopher Pop-in-kins. So cute. :) You read the book and then the next morning we have a visitor from the North Pole. He either does funny things or gets into weird places. He is Santa's helper and says whether or not the kids are good. Ryan loved seeing where he was every morning. I unfortunately only took a couple pictures. We had some pretty good places for him! Mostly from Jared. I was very impressed by his creativity.
This one was my idea. I saw it on Instagram and thought it was so weird and funny. That night we were making these cookies and I just had to do it. Ryan thought it was funny, but he refused to eat the cookie. More for me!
We made tons and tons of cookies. I think we made 7 batches to pass out to our neighbors. We made the cookies and delivered them over three-four nights. It was a week long activity. Ryan helped make the cookies the first night. He did so good! He helped scoop the dough and I rolled it. I was impressed by his helpfulness!
Here is a video of me singing to Brady. I love his giggles!
We have some other pictures from December after Christmas, but I figured those deserved their own post. So yes, expect me to post again soon! I am loving getting caught up. :)
We have some other pictures from December after Christmas, but I figured those deserved their own post. So yes, expect me to post again soon! I am loving getting caught up. :)
3 comments:
The boys are FUN!!! They made me happy.
I wish I have elf doll when you, Steven and Nancy were little. Now you are lucky to have it for the boys. Shirley, you are bad girl about Elf let a cute poop go on the cookie. It made me laugh. Good for Ryan to refuse eat that cookie. Ha ha.
Other day, I put Brady Ryan's cape and mask. He laughed and ran in the hallway and came to me. He pulled the cape and mask off. I asked him to hold and let me take picture. He cried and pulled them off. Darn!
I wish I live closer to you so I can see them every other day. :) I love them.
Thank you for sharing stories and show the pictures and videos.
I love reading about what you guys are up to. Those are some serious cute boys!
Cute kiddos! I love the elf, what a cute idea.
Post a Comment