I have to admit that I still see him as a baby. I got something in the mail from the doctor's office calling him my "toddler". What? No, Brady gets to be my baby for awhile longer. :)
I can't even imagine life without him. It's amazing how our children transform our world into one where we can barely remember a life without their smiling faces waking us up every morning. I do remember getting 8 hours of sleep... midnight runs to McDonald's and 7-Eleven... having lots of "me" time every night... but that gets kind of old after awhile right? Right?! :) Giving tickles and kisses and hugs and I Love You's makes it all worth it and then you think "I can't imagine my life without them."
When our babies turn one, we make a slideshow video of their first year and play it at their birthday party. I start tearing up as soon as it starts playing. What a proud Mama am I! Brady is such a light and joy.
Enjoy looking back with us through Brady's journey to ONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment