Monday, August 6, 2012

April Showers... I Mean Snow

It always, ALWAYS, snows in April or May or even June. And every year everyone says, "What?! Snow in _____!? Crazy!" Well we actually love it! Don't get me wrong. We love summer, but since it didn't snow that much last winter, I am happy with any snow in the spring! It means fun outside, hot chocolate inside. And when you're done it's all melted by morning. :)

He is scooping up snow and putting it in his dump truck.

And then just because I am SO so so (add a million so's) behind, here are some other pictures from April.

What a comfortable watching TV position.
When they drop naps is when we get the best sleeping pictures.
Brady started crawling a week before his birthday. It took him just a bit to have it be his main form of transportation. I was trying to get a video of his crawling, but he was being a stinker and rolling. I think this video is just cute and shows his sweet personality.


Hi Mom, I'm stuck!

Here is a video of Brady signing "more" for the first time.


Brady knew exactly how to play with this toy garage. He is all boy!


Here is a video of Ryan flying his kite. It's so cute. The wind isn't consistent in one way so the kite goes everywhere. But Ryan kept at it! :)


Messy house. Where do I even start...
Ryan rake up your blocks, please.
Done already huh?
Ryan took this picture. LOL
Ryan feeding his brother. All on his own!
Here is a video of the boys kind of playing together. I can't wait until they're best buds.


Ryan built this out of his blocks. He copied mine, but I was very impressed!
Here is a video of Ryan when we were decorating our cookies for Easter. He was just being a cheeser.

No comments: