Friday, June 5, 2009

Photobucket

One of my friends on Babycenter.com took some way cute pictures and edited them on photobucket. I pretty much thought you had to have a program to do that, and I won't be getting photoshop for a long while. When I saw her pictures I was so excited! So we did a photoshoot with Ryan. Here are my favorites. Some of them are edited in photobucket and others are just the original.


Edited, obviously. :)

Blurred around the edges

This one is my favorite! What a handsome boy!

Here are some of the ones I like, unedited.




7 comments:

Jonno said...

These pictures are sooo cute. So you didn't announce what the program is that allows you to do it..? I love it. Those pictures down on your last post are cute too of Ryan patting his cousin's back when his binky fell out. Haha! You couldn't have tried to do that.

Super cute.

Unknown said...

Those turned out so well!

Emily :) said...

Those pictures of Ryan are sooooo adorable. What a sweetheart!! He has such a beautiful smile! I never knew you could do that on photobucket. HOW FUN! His hair in the first picture with his binky is so cute!!

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Those pics turned out so cute! He has so much hair!

Jenn Oldham said...

What a handsome little guy! That is fun that you can edit photos on photobucket. I am in the same boat with you, won't be getting photo shop anytime soon, although I would love it! Poor little sassy, I feel bad for her with those little bandages on!

Lisa said...

I am so proud of you to learn how to use photobucket. You will be very best photographer!!!

I love these pictures except one is Ryan opens and tongue out. He is soooo cute.

We watch Ryan grow up. Time will go very very fast. I remember you were born 25 years ago and now you are adult and already have Ryan. Weird. I am NOT looking forward to be old person because I love to play like skiing, hiking, riding bike, swimming, etc. LOL.

Have a good day and enjoy with Ryan and sweet husband Jared.

I love you all.

Love Mom

Missy said...

photobucket... huh. I went on shuterfly once (I think that was the name). I could edit the pictures and stuff, but it wasn't as cool as yours. So is that photobucket.com? I'll have to give that a try. We always take our own pictures. There's good and bad to that.
You got some pretty cute pictures of Ryan.