Monday, June 29, 2009

Guess What I Did!?




That's right! I rolled over! Mom's says I am the cutest little bug ever! I am getting used to being on my belly, not that I love it too much, but it's not so bad. I definitely like all the attention I get. Just you wait, in a couple months I'll be crawling!! Stay tuned for an update!

The funny thing is that this was the 4th video of him rolling over, because I couldn't get the camera to record fast enough before he did it again. So I have one video of him barely on his back, in the process, and then I got this one. Yay! We are thrilled!

8 comments:

KimandJake said...

Oh good job! He is so cute!

southernbelleang said...

Way to go Ryan! Ryker asked whose baby was in the video. I told him it was the baby we went and saw on mother's day with the little puppy. He then said, "I want to go back to their house." =)

Gary said...

way you go Ryan! Keep at it boy! :)

Emily :) said...

GOOD JOB RYAN!! That was such a cute video!! I remember when Porter rolled over for the first time..makes Mom's so proud!! :-)

Unknown said...

How cute!

Tina said...

Super cute! Love it!

Lanae Hale said...

Adorable! I can't believe he's rolling over already!

Missy said...

You only think you're excited that he rolled over. That is the new parent in you talking. The truth is, this is the beginning of the end! Now your sweet little fella will never want to cuddle you again because he has waaaay too many cool things to get into.
Ryan is thinking right now: "Lets see... there are plugs to try to figure out, stuff on the floor that mommy missed to put in my mouth, plants to eat if I can reach them, all kinds of stuff to knock over and break if I can just reach it."
And he will reach more than you think soon enough.
Yeah, I was excited when Megan rolled over too. ;)