Saturday, June 14, 2008

Keepin' It Real! Tag You're It!

I was reading my friend Ashley's blog and she had this post on it. Basically after you're done reading it, you have to do the same! At first I wasn't going to do it because my place is soooo messy! But after second thought, that's the fun of it! So for all two of my readers, I expect to see this on your blog!

Here are the rules: find the following list of things at your house and take a picture of it. NO CLEANING ALLOWED! But for a disclaimer, it is Saturday morning and I am cleaning after this! :)

1. Closet- This is our teeny tiny closet and one of the many reasons I can't wait until Jared is done with school so we can move!


2. Bed- I'm okay with this one because honestly, we never make our bed. Jared is still in it when I leave for work. Doesn't it look comfy though!

3. Favorite Shoes- these shoes are kind of old and dingy but I absolutely love them! As you can tell I need to get some new ones soon.


4. Self Portrait- this one is truly embarassing and I don't know why I am putting this up. Enjoy my two readers!

5. Favorite Room- I love my living room. It isn't decorated as much as I would like, but it is inviting and comfy.
6. Sink- we do have dishes in our sink, but I will not tell you how long they've been there! :)

7. Fridge- There isn't much to say about this one. Do you like our choice of foods??


8. Laundry- Our laundry room is teeny! And because we have air conditioning, it makes the room even smaller. It is also where we keep Sassy's litter. It's a very tight space!

9. Toilet- I actually like this room in our house. Our landlord redid it right before we moved in and I love the color scheme. It's a nice room to do dirty business I guess...


10. Child- I don't have any children. If I was pregnant, I would've taken a picture of my belly, but alas, I am not pregnant. Maybe sometime soon though! Anyway, my back up child is Sassy. She is a fat cat and lazy. This picture says it all!

Okay and you're it!!! You need to take pictures and put them up on your blog! I hope you enjoyed the tour of my teeny tiny apartment.

3 comments:

Anna said...

I think it's funny that you think your place is messy...that would be a clean day for us.

I am happy that you have a blog! I love blogs. FYI Marcus has one as well (even though he only posts on it every great once in a while...but he's getting better). His address is http://www.marcusjpoole.blogspot.com/

:: ashley :: said...

Yay! I am glad someone did this! It looks like you're the only one that did it, and I am sure more people read it haha

Shirley said...

It was pretty fun to read that blog, so I thought that I would do it for other readers. I hope you liked it! Though, I think your place is a lot cooler than mine. And your baby is a lot cuter than mine! :)