I should be giving Sassy a bath about every other two weeks and brushing her everyday. Since I started my new job, I just haven't had the time. Because summer is approaching and it is getting hotter, she is shedding like crazy! Hair is everywhere and I feel horrible because I promised I would bathe her and brush her everyday. Poor Jared suffers through it with very little complaining. He wants to shave her completely bald. I have gone back and forth on this issue. For one, she would have a heart attack being shaved and I doubt it could be done in one sitting. Two, she would look extremely funny, and three, what kind of mother would I be to allow this?? On the other hand, she would look extremely funny and would shed a lot less. I can't decide. Jared tried cutting her hair with scissors on Sunday and I just about freaked out. She has a brown spot on the black stripe down her back now. SO I've decided to ask what you people out there in the blog world think. To shave Sassy or not to shave Sassy, that is the question. Here is what she would look like if we shaved her.

3 comments:
Oh my gosh, Hale DO NOT SHAVE YOUR CAT! haha. I have horrific images of your feline walking around like a rat that meows.
In other news- great to hear from you! Glad you're blogging! It's a great way to keep in touch!
HA HA HA! Shave her. I am mean though and really don't like cat hair all over. Maybe I am not a good person to ask. P.S. you can check out our blog it is
www.princessbordelga.blogspot.com
LOL Don't shave her. That is one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen!!
Post a Comment