Thursday, August 22, 2013

Cowabunga Bay


In August Grandma Lisa took us to Cowabunga Bay. She won a bunch of tickets there and we needed to use them up. She took the boys before, but it was rained out. She said it was really fun and very kid friendly so we made a day out of it. We went after school had started so it wasn't busy at all. We had a lot of fun!

 Picnicing in the parking lot at Ryan's request. :)


 Grandma was awesome and took Brady on the slides over and over again. Since I was 8 months pregnant, she did all the hard work while I watched.

 "Again!"



We finally convinced Ryan to go on a bigger slide by himself. He did awesome and loved it! All smiles!



 Funny story about the towel above. That is Grandma's. Ryan loves it so any time we are swimming with Grandma, he steals it! She ends up having to use his. She is the best.

 Brady loved this little slide. He went up and down tons of times.


 I can't believe how blonde his hair is by the end of the Summer. I love it!


Thanks Grandma Lisa for taking us! Cowabunga Bay is right by the freeway and every time we pass it on the way to Grandma's house, the boys yell for it and ask to go there. They can't wait until Summer again. 

No comments: