One of Ryan's chores is to help me fold his laundry. He does a pretty good job. Now if only he did it quickly instead of whining the whole time. Does that ever go away? :) He was being silly and put his underwear on his head!!
The boys love to help bake. Would they be kids if they didn't? :)
Since we needed the crib for Baby Girl, we had to transition Brady to a big boy bed. We were nervous!! Ryan was a headache and a half (granted he was about 18 months vs. Brady's 28 months), but we were also putting them in the same room for the first time and weren't sure how they would do. Brady was really excited! Ryan cried and cried. He didn't want to share his room. He wanted his peace and quiet. It was funny, because we had more problems with Ryan screaming and crying and dealing with him than we had to deal with Brady. He was an absolute angel. Love this little guy!!
Success!!
I love seeing Ryan get out blankets and pillows to watch TV. It reminds me of when I was little. Every time I see it I have to snap a picture.
I have no idea what we were doing here. But here are some goofy faces. :)
Brady likes to unroll ribbon. When you have a lot of ribbon, this can stink! Fortunately, he also likes to roll it. I found him working so hard at rolling this ribbon. He said he was "cleaning". Oh how I love him. You have to watch the video, he is so cute.
This is how Brady sits in his high chair a lot of the time. He rarely sits on his bump with his legs out. I guess he is growing out of it, but it's so convenient! We still have a few more months until Baby Girl will need it so he will just have to keep us entertained with those fun positions. :)
I had the boys write thank you notes to Grandma Richards for Lake Powell. Brady loves to color and draw. Ryan not so much. But I loved what Ryan did. They both did great!
Brady's
Ryan's
(He drew the sky, water, houseboat, slide, boat, him and Cooper, his name, I heart U, and wanted to glue this sea shell on it.
The boys love being "Nakies". If one is in their diaper and underwear, the other has to join him. It's pretty crazy. So I've just had to get used to it and let them be little and have fun. Brady is lucky he has a big brother who can help him undress. :) He's getting close to doing it on his own though!
Here is a video of them being "Nakies".
One morning Brady woke up and silently played with the Hydracortizone cream in his room. We use it for his dry skin and had no idea he would do this with it! We should have known. Oops! He definitely made a mess though!
Brady loves to color and write! I find letters on his papers all the time. This time he drew a "Big C and a Little c!" He draws one and then tries to recreate it. Such a smarty pants.
Here is a video of his technique. He draws something and then says what it looks like. Sometimes he tries to recreate it. In this video he draws an R.
This is a picture of Brady's nap. He stays in his bed! So easy! I couldn't be happier with him!
The boys playing with Play-Doh. I'm a terrible mom and this is Brady's first time playing with it. We need to get it out more often. I don't think we've played with it since!
Ryan found Daddy's baseball mitt and we've been tossing a tennis ball to him for a while. The mitt was huge! So I thought maybe I could look around for a good priced one for Ryan. Walmart had one for $10 with a ball so I talked Ryan into spending his chores money on it. He was really excited! And he does a great job. He is a natural at sports and all things physical. I love watching my boys play catch!
Here's a video of his awesomeness. :)
Ryan learned how to skip. His friend's friend taught him. I don't know how he learned so fast, but it's darn cute!
Here is another video of the boys being silly. They love to play with swords. One day Ryan said, "I'll get you skirmish fan!" And it's stuck! Now they love saying that and swinging swords at the fan. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment