Monday, May 20, 2013

The Boys' Birthday Pictures

I love all these pictures. Brady was being such a stink! He is such a flirt except when he is supposed to smile. Oh well. I am just glad I split the time with Ryan so it wasn't a whole CD of a cute non-cooperative toddler. :) So here are my cuties at 4 and 2 years old.


 

Finally a smile!

There you have it! My adorable kids! Ryan is such a stud, I can hardly stand it. He is going to have girls chasin' him in Kindergarten! And Brady's beautiful eyes and lips just melt my heart. He doesn't even have to smile to be a heartbreaker. I'm glad we got a couple real smiles. :) Love my boys!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

The boys are darling and handsome!!!

I love them.

They will welcome their little sister soon. They will love her!!!

Have a good day. Love Grandma Lisa

Natalie said...

They're so cute! Ryan is a stud! I love his "Batman" shirt :) I love the picture of Brady with his chin down on the chair (the one where you had a black and white too)

KW said...

Oh heavens, these are all cute!

Nancy said...

I love all of these photos! And Ryan's DIMPLES!! I love how these photographers capture all the little things.

Nichol Family said...

Cute pics!!