Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Island Park - Memorial Day Weekend

Every year we go to Island Park, ID for Memorial Day and spend time with Jared's family. It is so much fun. Jared has the best family and we love all of them!

So happy with Grandpa!

Playing Just Dance on the Wii. Apparently Wes got a funny video of me playing and he threatened putting it on Facebook, but I haven't seen it yet. :)


We play lots and lots of games!

Sydney's face is my favorite. :)
Jace
Jarom

Ryan had SO much fun with his cousins. He did 1000 times better than last year and had few problems with teasing. :) I'm so glad he has such fun cousins to play with!

We made Hot Spaghetti for our meal. It's a Jared specialty.
The kids got totally worn out. All three kids that are asleep are ones that don't nap any more. They all conked out after a long time at the pool all at around the same time. Ryan was the first one asleep and I eventually woke him up around 7 pm. :) Aren't they so cute!

Megan and Jace
Allison and Kaden
Tanya and Sydney being super silly.
Lindsay and Cheryl
Sydney and Kaysi
Tara and me. I think we won the silly face contest. haha
Grandpa laughing. He was laughing so hard he was crying for probably a half hour. :) Someone said, "It smells like cookies." And someone else said, "yeah! It does smell like cookies." All of a sudden Grandpa is giggling. Apparently he had just let one loose. :)

Leave your electronics out and a baby WILL find it.
It snowed most of the weekend. Does it look like the beginning of summer? :)
Aunt Lisa brought Veggie Tales for the little kids. The babies were enthralled. Any guesses how long it lasted? Yeah a good one minute. :)


Here is a video of Brady's first time dancing. He crawled over to the speakers and started dancing. I was glad I had the camera out! It's so cute!



Listening to Grandpa's Sunday lesson.
Island Park has a fun pool that we go to every day practically. The last day is when I got some pictures. Ryan was pretty scared, but did pretty well. He had fun and that's what counts.

Ryan and Rachel
Ryan was perfectly happy hanging out with this other family in the little pool by himself.

Here is a video of Ryan walking (okay kind of running) into the pool.



On the way home we always stop at Big Jud's and split their big burger. I love our pictures with our dinner.

Ryan ate all of his 1/8th burger. I love this picture of him eating it. So funny!
Grant and Ryan
The whole gang: Me, Ryan, Grant, Grandpa, Tara, Brooklyn, Kaden, Jed, Emilee, Lisa, Rachel, Jared and Brady
We had a great weekend! The kids woke up WAY too early and we went to be WAY too late, but it was so much fun. Can't wait until next year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow, that IS a huge hamburger. Looks like a ton of fun!

Paul + Emily said...

Your family is SO MUCH FUN! What a fun Memorial Weekend getaway!!! Such a great tradition!! I can't believe how big Brady is getting!! Your boys are so handsome. And that hamburger looks amazing.