Sunday, May 20, 2012

End of March

Yes I know it is almost the end of May, but I have some major catching up to do! So if you haven't noticed yet, I am determined to do better with my blogging. I am going to spend time every day writing posts, catching up, and then keeping current on documenting our life so we can always have something to go back and read or watch.

If you remember I wrote about the beginning of March, and now here is the end of March. It's much smaller picture wise. Some days you just don't think to take pictures. :)

Grandma loves taking pictures of the boys. :)
I put some cleaner on the table and when I got back from getting the rag, Ryan was helping me out. He loved to help out. Even when I may not prefer him helping me, in fact, I think he loves it even more. :)




These were taken after Ryan's photo shoot for his birthday. Grandma wanted to take more pictures of her own. We also went to Arctic Circle afterwards and Ryan got scared in the play place and I had to climb in and get him. Little stink.


Grandma bought this punch fountain for me for when we have parties and Ryan played in it for over an hour.


Ryan has started talking a lot during his play and I wanted to get it on camera. He stopped talking by the time I got to him, but it was so funny when he realized I was filming him. It's just a cute video of him figuring out what he wants to play.





Ryan found Brady's pants and put them on. He said they were his shorts. It was so cute!


Ryan loves stealing Mommy's camera and going around the house to take pictures. Here are only a few of them. (I didn't want to put all 100. :)


Ryan went through our hall closet and found his slippers and winter hat. He wore these all morning.


Conference began at the end of March this year and when I turned it on, Ryan was devastated! He did not want to watch it at all and started crying. It was cute... make sure to watch the video!





Eating an apple on such an interesting chair. Silly boy. :)


Jared got some shirts from our friend who moved away and one of them was this turquoise shirt. The first time he put it on he came downstairs and Ryan said, "Dad! Why are you wearing that blue shirt???" He was so shocked. Thanks Matthew for making Jared more stylish. :)


7 comments:

:: ashley :: said...

your kiddos are so cute, and so different looking!

Jefra said...

Cannon loves to read your blog with me. He knows Ryan's name too, but always calls Brady "baby." He busted out laughing when he saw the picture of Ryan when he has chocolate all over his face.

Ben and Cjirsten said...

lol The "blue Shirt" story is too funny! I love the things that kids will do and say :). Super cute pictures though :) and doing worry I have lots of catch up to do also :)

Nichol Family said...

Cute cute kids! It was fun seeing you the other day.

Paul + Emily said...

I love these big catchup blog posts that you do! Your kids are going to LOVE reading these someday!! You have the cutest kids ever!!

Lisa said...

Your pictures are good and fun!!!

Yes I love to take pictures of the boys as well as you, Jared and me, too LOL. It is fun!

I remember I was young, my parents watched TV on General Conference. I was complained and hated the Conference LOL. Ryan is so cute to cry LOL.

You are right about Ryan got sooo scared to climb down. Other day, he was scared again and he said he wanted me go in and get him. I got in, stood to open my arms to get him, and he refused to come. Because he looked down...the bottom looked like far and through down. Shirley said I have to step one more time to close him. I did and he grabbed me. I hope someday he will overcome his fear and go play.

I shared you how I felt about look down from high height and part that I am scared. 1) I climb up from hiking and it was easy but look down and freak out. 2) I rode ski chairlift up all the times. One day, I rode chairlift down first time and I almost freak out. 3) In Idaho, Bob and Diane Parkinson, Dad, his cousin, David and I rode motorcycle when we drove up the hill then went down but I freaked out and I refused to drive down at all. David joined to ride with dad up the hill then I sat behind David and he drove down. Strange. 4) Navuoo, St. George and SLC downtown...toured the old Mormon houses and all have steep stairs. I went up with no problem. I went down and looked down the stairs deep. I freaked out and overcome to do it.

Grandma Roush told me that she and her family lived in Rexburg and lived in farm area. At the farm, she refused to let her parents and silbings to drive down the little hill...little steep. She got off the car, walked down (about only 100 feet) and got on the car. She was afraid of steep road. Ha ha ha that is funny.

You are lucky to have two beautiful boys. I love them and you, too.

Unknown said...

Cute, cute kids. I love Ryan in the fridge. Too funny.