Saturday, September 10, 2011

24th of July

On the 24th of July we celebrate in Utah. This is the day the pioneers entered the Salt Lake Valley. (I could totally be wrong, so correct me if I am! :)

To celebrate, my Uncle Mark invites us to go to the Bees Baseball game in Salt Lake. Last time we went was when Ryan was a baby. He loved watching baseball this time! Well for about 10 minutes any way. :)


Grandma Lisa got a snow cone for Ryan and Cooper to share.

They were so cute!


Then we get to watch fireworks afterward. I love fireworks! Ryan loves them too. Brady didn't do too badly with the fireworks. He even fell asleep during them. :)

It's such a fun tradition to go. Thanks Mark! :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It was fun!!!

Except I miss Nancy and Jon to not be with us since they are in Washington state.

I got a snow cone to share Ryan and Cooper. I am spoiled grandma and aunt LOL. I love them anyway.

I agree with you about firework. I like them, too. It was so beautiful!!!

Nancy said...

You look really good, Shirley. It seems like you didn't gain hardly any extra weight while pregnant with Brady and whatever you did get was gone so quick! You look awesome!

Looking at these pictures made me miss being there! But I'm glad you and Mom have taken so many and posted them because it mini makes me feel like I am there with you. :)