Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Brady's Blessing

When your baby is dressed up so handsomely, you can't help yourself but to take lots of pictures!

I took off Brady's harness for a few minutes of fun.

I just want to kiss him over and over, he's SO cute!

Brady is wearing the same blessing outfit that Steven wore when he was blessed 25 years ago.
I made the bow tie.

He's found his hands! And he loves them. :)
Below is another view of him looking at his hands.

The blessing was wonderful and we appreciate everyone who came. I, of course, started crying as soon as everyone went up. Babies are the most wonderful thing in the world. I love my little baby so much and am so glad I can be his mommy and so glad that he has a wonderful daddy who is able to bless him.

The blessing really tired Brady out. :)

We had everyone over at our house for muffins and fruit. It was a lot of fun to see everyone, especially my dad! I need to have a baby every year so we can see each other more often. :)

Grandma Lisa is always so busy taking pictures, we took this picture after everyone left. :)

Grandma helped us with lots of cleaning to get ready for the blessing and we appreciate her so much!

We had a great time and can't believe we are so blessed.

I love my little Brady. :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Baby blessing is so good and so good spiritual. Jared did good job.

I am happy you used a white clothes for him to wear. Steven was baby and wore the same clothes. The clothes are special and nice and special.

You did good job for baby blessing.

I drove, walked up, saw the people stood outside of your house and they waited for you. I hurried, opened the door, let everyone in, walked in and I was last person to enter. LOL.

Brady is sooooo cute. I love red on his eyebrows.

I love Brady!!!

You are welcome I appercaite it. I cleaned up your house all night before went to bed. I had good sleep.

I love you all. Ryan and Brady are sweet grandboys!!!

Paul + Emily said...

So glad that he has such a wonderful blessing day! He looks absolutely adorable in his little blessing outfit! He is so handsome Shirley!