My little baby is two months old!Fortunately, that still seems so little. :) I love him being little and wish I could keep him little forever.
One nice thing that he has started doing though is smiling. I LOVE those little smiles.
We went to the pediatrician and he is doing great! Here are his stats:
Height - 23.5" long (71%)
Weight - 12 pounds 13 ounces (76%)
Head - ? (91%) She didn't write down what it was, only the %.
So he has a big head! :)
He is squeezing into his 0-3 month clothes. I really need to go down to the basement to get out the 3-6 month clothes, but I just don't want to. I want him to stay "little!"
The ped also checked his hips (he isn't the doctor that we go to to fix it, but he found it), and he couldn't even pop out the hips at all. So we know that the harness is working! We have the ultrasound on the 11th and I am hoping hoping hoping that it's all healed and we can take that harness off! I want to cuddle my baby!
We also got shots and he did so well! He cried for awhile, but then I fed him and he was fine. He was pretty fussy for a few days and got a fever. Poor little thing.
Brady is such a good baby. He is so sweet. He hardly cries, he sleeps SO well, he tolerates his older brother well, and he is just so cute! He isn't a breakfast person. :) He will only snack in the mornings and then take full meals around 2-3 pm. As much as I try, I can't get him to eat very much. But the doctor said that as long as he is getting some full meals, he is fine.
I can't wait until this harness gets off so we can do tummy time again. He can hold his head up, but not extremely well since the harness helps him hold it up in the back. He watches us and lights up when we are in sight. He loves singing. He gets so giddy when we sing to him and falls asleep when he's upset when we sing. Ryan loves to sing to him and loves to sing I Am A Child Of God.
Ryan is doing great with Brady. He absolutely loves his little brother and never does anything (on purpose) to hurt him.
Being a mom of two is getting easier and easier. I love my two boys so much and so glad that I can stay home with them. We love having Brady in our family and he is such a joy to all of us!



9 comments:
Brady is so cute baby. I can't believe he already is two months old.
Yes I agree with you that Brady is smiling. I love him.
I call his name, he hears my voice, he quickly smiles and look at me. He is so cute.
I can't wait that you get harness off so I can comfort with him and cuddle with him.
Fingers cross...the harness helps him improve his hips strong and better. I wish you post the picture of the brace when you were baby and you wore it. The brace is different than what Brady wears. It is interesting.
I can't wait to see him again and hold him again. I love him.
PS I love the first picture. He is so darling baby.
He is adorable! I love that he is smiling!
Awww..his little smile is absolutely adorable!! He is such a sweetheart! I think he looks SO MUCH like Ryan!! I can't wait to see him, and you and Ryan next week.
So cute, I love the pictures you took of him.
Those are GREAT pics!
He is just so dang cute! So good to hear that his harness is working! I feel ya on the keeping them small thing. Ethan is growing out of his 0-3 as well. They just grow way way to fast.
Wow- I can't imagine dealing with all that hip and harness stuff, although my aunt had the same problem when she was little and ended up having lots of surgeries. So I'm glad to hear that little Brady is doing well, and that it gets easier being a mom of two! I love to see your pics and posts on your cute kiddos!
I love that second to last picture of him. Hehe
These are such CUTE pictures of Brady!!!
And on a side note, I LOVE your family picture up top, so so so cute!
Post a Comment