I am so grateful for my mom.
She is such an amazing Grandma and completely spoils us with so much. She always is thinking of things that we need and will get them for us. About 90% of Ryan's toys have come from Grandma and he loves them. I want Ryan and Brady to know how loved they are and how lucky they are to have her.
I love you, Mom. Thank you for all that you do for us. All the babysitting, toys, clothes, cleaning, drives down here, walks, chats, cooking, advice, and so much more. It was so nice to have you here for a week and a half to help out with Ryan and Brady. You really go above and beyond what most women do, and I am so thankful to call you Mom.
We took about 30 pictures before we finally got a smile.
He was pretty done when we took this one. Can you tell? :)
We love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment