Ryan LOVES his "skateboard" or scooter.
I keep calling it his scooter so he's starting to copy me. :) Technically it is a scooter, but it's so cute to hear him call it a skateboard, so I am sad he's not calling it that any more.
When Daddy gets home, we have dinner, clean up, and then put on our shoes (or boots), coat, and helmet and go outside to ride the scooter.
I was really worried that Ryan wouldn't wear his helmet, but he keeps it on so well! And when we force him to come inside, he refuses to take it off. :)
He is such a pro at the scooter already! I love seeing this little two-year-old scoot along. He makes my heart melt. :)
Here is a video of the first time he was on the scooter and some pictures. I really love this age!
(oh and Tiffany! If you are reading this, listen in the video when he asks where you are. :) He loves you!)
I keep calling it his scooter so he's starting to copy me. :) Technically it is a scooter, but it's so cute to hear him call it a skateboard, so I am sad he's not calling it that any more.
When Daddy gets home, we have dinner, clean up, and then put on our shoes (or boots), coat, and helmet and go outside to ride the scooter.
I was really worried that Ryan wouldn't wear his helmet, but he keeps it on so well! And when we force him to come inside, he refuses to take it off. :)
He is such a pro at the scooter already! I love seeing this little two-year-old scoot along. He makes my heart melt. :)
Here is a video of the first time he was on the scooter and some pictures. I really love this age!
(oh and Tiffany! If you are reading this, listen in the video when he asks where you are. :) He loves you!)
7 comments:
I'm sure I've said this on every comment I've ever made about Ryan, but he is SO CUTE!
That is SO cute!!! AlICherie has a scooter and a tricycle but is not interested in riding either of them! I have tried so hard to get her to like them so we can do that and go for walks. But she's not having it!! Maybe when she gets older she will like it? What a great end of the day activity!
Oh my, that seriously is the cutest thing ever! He is so good at it!! I am impressed
He certainly is ALL-BOY!!! No Fear!!! No Fear. Just Confidence. What a precious little child you have brought to this earth.
Ryan is fun with his new scooter.
He will have a good skill later and he will use skateboard later when he grow up.
He is a smart boy. I love him.
So cute!
oh my gosh! This made my whole stinkin day!! When I'm driving home from work on sunny days I always hope that you guys are outside and feel some serious disappointment when your not! :)
Post a Comment