Don't believe me?
I have pictures!
We were at our friend's, Greg and Syringa's, house playing Cranium. When a parent is drawing on paper, the child MUST have his own paper and pencil to draw with as well.
After we were done, I saw this on Ryan's paper!


Yeah, I know it wasn't on purpose and that he couldn't do it again even if he wanted to, but I am still putting in a keepsake book or something! And I will say that he wrote his first word at two! :)
I have pictures!
We were at our friend's, Greg and Syringa's, house playing Cranium. When a parent is drawing on paper, the child MUST have his own paper and pencil to draw with as well.
After we were done, I saw this on Ryan's paper!
Yeah, I know it wasn't on purpose and that he couldn't do it again even if he wanted to, but I am still putting in a keepsake book or something! And I will say that he wrote his first word at two! :)
8 comments:
How funny! He's really a genius, he just can't let you know that yet.
That is funny!!!
Ryan stole "wizard" from his father, Jared.
Ryan is a smart boy :D
LOL!!!
And even more genius and creative, he wrote the "m" as a heart!
I know this kid was smart, but WOW!! :) And he even wrote it in cursive!!! :-) That is so adorable! :)
Aww....
Dude! Your floating baby tracker thing says "30 days to go"! Woo hoo! You're on the home stretch mama! :)
Baby genius! He got your good looks and your brains. How sweet :)
that is awesome!!!!! he's so smart!!!
Post a Comment