Wednesday, October 13, 2010

12 Week Appointment

Here is Baby #2!

We got a great view of the baby at my appointment. It is measuring right on (just like I thought.)

It took me awhile to visualize the baby. Because of my last ultrasound I was looking at something much smaller. Then the baby finally came into view and it was so cute! Cute head, body, and tiny hands and feet! I said to the doctor that it wasn't moving very much, and he said we'll wait to see when it moves. After a minute went by the baby did a big stretch and then rolled over twice! It was the coolest thing to see!

They didn't get a BPM for the heartbeat, but it's generally around 170's on my home doppler. That's about what Ryan's was at 12 weeks.

Seeing the baby today made it feel more real! I am so excited for the sickness to be gone and to have a cute belly. Just a few more weeks I hope!

10 comments:

Jefra said...

That is so fun! I'm so excited for you. I have the baby bug right now, so I'm a little bit jealous too. :)

Tiffany said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you!! :) :)

Emily :) said...

CUTE LITTLE BABY! I am so incredibly excited for you!!! So glad that everything is going well!!

Lindsey said...

Congrats Shirley!

Tina said...

Congratulations Shirley! I am so happy for you! You will have to let me know if your second pregnancy goes by faster. I hope you are feeling better!

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Oh how fun, ultra sounds are so fun. . . although I don't fully understand being excited about getting the belly lol :)

Simmons Family said...

I am so glad to hear that eveything is going well!! Congrads to you both!

Chris and Corie said...

We're so so excited for you guys!! I'm glad the ultrasound went well and you got such a cute photo! Will be prayin' for ya!!
:)

The Larchars said...

Wow- you remember what Ryan's heartbeat was at 12 weeks? I never wrote that kind of thing down, but you just made me wish I did. How fun to compare the little details. I hope you get feeling better over this morning sickness too!

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

Aww, what a cute little peanut! I'm so happy for you!