Ryan wants to be just like Daddy, so when Daddy eats his pizza with ranch, Ryan has to have it too.
Last night we got pizza and Ryan stared at Jared's ranch pile and pointed and said, "Please!" Of course, we have no back bone and gave him plenty to have with his pizza.
Today while we were having leftovers for lunch, Ryan wasn't really eating his pizza very fast and that's when I realized, he didn't have any ranch!
He was very happy when I added it to his plate. Fortunately, he only used it with his pizza and NOT his strawberries. I don't know if it's the condition I am in now (pregnant) but just the thought makes me very queasy!
Then he started being cute with the camera, which hasn't happened in like 6 months! I love the faces he's pulling here!
Melt my heart, little boy!
6 comments:
Those faces are priceless!! That is so funny.
I am happy he has great facial expression. Cool!!!
Wow he does copy everything from you, Jared, me and others. He is smart.
Yea, I remember when Jared poured the ranch on his pizza. Gross for me. I won't eat the pizza with the ranch. No way. LOL.
Some people do that like my friend had fish tune with mayo and bread. She put it into milk of the glass and she ate it. I never see it before. Some people saw me...weird. I put the potato mash on the dinner roll and I ate them. It was good taste. They said gross!!! LOL.
Thank you for sharing pictures of Ryan. I love him.
Ryan is such a smart little guy!! So cute how he said please for the ranch! And I can't get over how cute those last couple of pictures are!! He has the best facial expressions ever!!
So CUTE! I love how their little personalities are coming out so much as this stage. Cannon loves ranch too and he's also tried ketchup and mustard, which he thinks are okay. Today at lunch he dipped his tuna fish sandwich in his smoothie (which he had dumped out on his plate).
Ryan's expressions are so adorable! What a ham!
So sweet and enduring that Ryan likes to be like Jared!
lol I LOVE all those faces!!!!!! ha ha and I hear ya on not being able to handle the thoughts of the food ha ha I am still there don't worry!
Post a Comment