
This year for Halloween we were farmers and Ryan was our cow. He was the cutest little cow ever! This costume is just perfect for his fat little cheeks.


We had to go up to Idaho the night of the Halloween party for our nephew, Ethan's, baptism. We weren't able to stay the whole time for the pinata and the spook alley to everyone's dismay. For the past 4 years (this year would've been the 5th) Jared has dressed up as a big scary gorilla for the spook alley, and since we had to go, he couldn't do it. Everyone was so disappointed, except for the little kids. They HATE the big monkey! haha. Jared was also not too disappointed because it's a lot of work and it's really cold. Hopefully he'll get to do it next year though!


Aren't these two babies so CUTE! Ryan the Cow and his 2nd cousin, Cooper the Turtle!
1 comment:
Ha ha! I love your costumes. :) You certainly are a better sport than I am. I don't dress up any more cuz I'm a great big stick in the mud.
Post a Comment