
That's right! Jared has a job! We are very excited about it! It came just in time, too!
Jared is now employed by Big Brainz. This is an educational gaming company in Provo. It's absolutely perfect for him. He is getting paid a pretty good wage, one that will allow us to buy a condo or townhome in the near future, and has some pretty good perks. He gets to go to work in regular clothes, which he LOVES. He gets to pretty much choose his hours and he is one of two programmers and the other is the head programmer who has a PhD in Computer Science from BYU. Jared has learned so much already and is excited to learn a lot more from this guy. They do offer health insurance (which I was a little nervous about since they are such a small company), but it doesn't include Maternity. We'll have to figure that one out somehow, because I am definitely not done having kids!
We are VERY excited to start paying off this summer. We thank everyone who has supported us this summer while neither of us were working so I could stay at home with Ryan. We especially thank my poor mom. I hope that we weren't too hard to live with! We very much appreciate it!
And if you're thinking, does that mean you don't have to go back to work? Then yes, you would be right! Honestly though, I was talking with my manager last Wednesday and we were discussing what would happen when I came back, and I got a little excited. BUT I am very happy to be calling on Sunday to submit my resignation. I was set to be back on Tuesday. Close call, huh?
So these next few weeks are going to be pretty crazy. We want to get into a home before FHA loans change on condos and before the government money is gone. That doesn't give us much time, but I know Heavenly Father is watching over us and helping us through.
I can't believe we are finally there! And we couldn't be any happier!
9 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and totally jealous! That's so great that you get to stay home. I'm so glad everything is working out. I'm ready for my turn now! :)
Yay Yay Yay!!! I am SOO happy for you guys!
I am so happy for you guys. Sounds like he got an awsome job. Boy, I tell ya, it just aint worth it to hate what you do for a living.
You guys did it! You so deserve to revel in it. Congratulations!!!
Congradulation!!! I can't believe you DID made to finish school at BYU, you have BA or BS in the computer science and NOW you GOT a job. Wow!!! You are still wizard and wise man and wise husband for Shirley and wise father for Ryan. I am proud of you, Jared.
I will miss you all when you move to a own place to live. I will visit you as long as I can.
I love you (Jared, Shirley and Ryan). Smile. Love Mom
Yay! I am SO EXCITED for you guys!
Yay! That is so awesome. Congratulations!!
What a wonderful news! Crazy how it really came down to the wire. I am jealous you get to stay home!! Enjoy it. Take care.
Yay for a good job. It sounds great. Its so nice to enjoy what you do for a living. I'm so glad you get to stay home with Ryan, since that is what you want. Congrats!
WOW JARED!!! Thats really great news!!! Not many people are getting jobs right now, that job sounds so great too! At least you have some medical insurance, we didn't have anything for a very long time! I love knowing we have it now, but it does come with a pretty big price to pay, and military doctors suck so bad! Anyway I am so happy you didn't have to go back to work! When I had to go back there for awhile with Cambree it killed me! And she was almost 2 years old! Its so crazy and fun to have everything just start working out! Thats how its been for us also ever sense Ben joined the military! LOL I do love that you are going to end up back in Provo though! Ben says to Tell Jared hi, and he is excited for him also. . .boys and there "excitment" lol!
Post a Comment