Friday, September 18, 2009

Birthday Truth or Lies


I saw this on my cousin, Kimberly's, blog and thought it was such a cool idea. I am not quite as creative as she is, but hopefully it will still be fun!

Today is Jared's birthday. I am going to list 20 things about Jared that may or may not be true. Leave a comment saying whether you think each thing is a truth or lie. Whoever wins gets a prize!

1. Jared burned down his house in Shelley when he was three.

2. It was his sister, Laurie's, birthday and all of her presents were burned to a crisp.

3. Jared has 7 kids in his family and he is the baby of the family.

4. Jared's favorite band in high school was Metallica.

5. Jared's favorite sport is baseball.

6. His favorite NBA team is San Antonio Spurs.

7. He served his mission in Rio de Janiero, Brazil.

8. His favorite place to eat is Tucano's. Since it is his birthday, he gets a free meal.

9. The online video game that he loves to play most is World of Warcraft.

10. Jared and his best friend, Andrew, sang in their high school talent show, "Are You Strong Enough To Be My Man."

11. He used to go around pretending to choke people in high school and was known for being a class clown.

12. He went on a cruise to the Caribbean with an ex-girlfriend right after we started dating.

13. He went to college at Utah State University.

14. He loves technology and got his first cell phone right as soon as he got back from his mission in 2001.

15. He graduated high school with a 3.8 GPA and a 31 on his ACT.

16. Jared LOVES to play tennis.

17. Even though he is 30 years old now, he still has a baby tooth.

18. He wanted to name Ryan, Hector Elisondo.

19. Jared LOVES snowboarding and gets a season pass every year.

20. He has really bad eyes and after 4 years and 1 baby, still tells his wife she is hot everyday.

Have fun!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 false
2 true
3 true
4 false
5 false
6 true
7 true
8 false
9 true
10 true
11 false
12 false
13 false
14 true
15 true
16 false
17 true
18 true
19 true
20 false- because he obviously has great eyes

Nancy said...

1. true
2. true
3. false
4. true
5. false
6. true
7. true
8. true
9. true
10.true
11. true
12. true
13. true
14. true... and false. I KNOW he loves technology but I could see him waiting to get a cellular telephone for awhile... so I'm going with... False.
15.true
16. true
17. true
18. true
19. false
20. true

Ben and Cjirsten said...

Okay I am most likely going to miss all these and thats just horrible of me but here goes nothing he he he. . . .
1.true
2.true?
3.Dange I can't remember. . .um. .lets say true
4.false
5.false
6.Oh man. . um. . .true
7.True
8.True
9.True
10.True
11.True
12.True
13.False
14.hum... .False
15.True
16.True
17.True
18.True
19.False
20.True
Okay you have to let me know how horrible I did ha ha ha

The Larchars said...

I sure hope that Tucano restaurant one is real, because it is almost MY birthday and I LOVE Brazilian food. I am a doubting Thomas that it's a whole free meal though...
Hope he had a great birthday! You are super cute for doing that Shirley!

Kimberly said...

Yay! You played...so fun!

I am going to say all are true except numbers 3, 13, and 16. Happy Birthday Jared!!

Missy said...

Ok, I swear this thing doesn't give me the latest posts. I know I've checked since the 18th.
I missed Kimberly's game too. I think blogspot has some problems. I couldn't have missed that many posts all on my own.
Anywho, happy b-day to Jared.
I really love the picture at the top of you blog now.
Ryan is so photogenic. Not all babies pose like that. Mine certainly didn't. So stinkin cute! :)

Missy said...

k- I'm still gonna play. I don't have to read all the answeres yet.. right?
1 True
2 true
3 false
4 true
5 false
6 false
7 true
8 true
9 true
10 false
11 true
12 false
13 true
14 false
15 true
16 true
17 true
18 false
19 true
20 true
k- now I'm gonna see if I'm right