hahahahahahahah.. that is the most adorable thing I have ever seen!!! He is such a cutie Shirley! You should enter that into "American Funniest Home Videos" or something!! :) Too cute!
I wonder if he's kicking because the taping gets him excited. That's what my kids did when they were excited and couldn't express it yet, they kicked. He looks pretty interested in whats going on. I heard him trying to talk to. He wants to express himself so badly. Oh, he is so cute! :)
5 comments:
hahahahahahahah.. that is the most adorable thing I have ever seen!!! He is such a cutie Shirley! You should enter that into "American Funniest Home Videos" or something!! :) Too cute!
I wonder if he's kicking because the taping gets him excited. That's what my kids did when they were excited and couldn't express it yet, they kicked. He looks pretty interested in whats going on. I heard him trying to talk to. He wants to express himself so badly. Oh, he is so cute! :)
Funny! I like it even more that he wasn't wanting to perform, but then changed his mind.
That's too cute! Connor just watched it with me and thinks "that tiny baby is so funny!"
Awesome! That's all I'm going to say....Awesome!!
Post a Comment