I had a wonderful day. I kind of just took it easy and tried not to worry about anything. I got lots of happy birthdays and well wishes and thank you to all those people. Jared was sweet and got up with the baby this morning so I could sleep. I didn't really need to sleep so I just got up and did stuff that I wanted to do, but couldn't do because of taking care of Ryan. It was so nice to hear him fuss and not have to worry about it. :)
Jared got me Krispie Kreme donuts for breakfast. My favs are the chocolate cake and blueberry cake donuts. My gift from Jared is Active for the Wii. It comes out on tuesday and I am sooooo exicted to try it out. My goal is to lose 10-15 pounds before the end of the summer and I'm hoping that this will be a good trainer to help me. Ryan got me a onesie that says "Mommy's little Jelly Bean." So cute! He is the cutest little bean ever. I love him! Jared also got me a card from Ryan and wrote on it with his left hand saying "I Luv you Mommy. Ryan." But the R was backwards. So cute! My mom also got me a card from Ryan and she put his foot on the envelope and outlined his hands for his signature. So cute!
My grandma Richards invited me and my family over for dinner at her house. It was so good. It was nice not to have to worry about dinner, but also not to have to worry about paying for it. She also got me a delicious strawberry filling cake. All 25 candles were lit and she was ready to have us start singing, but my mom couldn't find her camera. So I waited with the candles going for like a minute and the first candle lit was almost out so I just blew out all the candles before the singing started. :) I hate having candle wax on the cake. I think I must've eaten some when I was little. Ew. lol.
Here are some pictures from my day.
Birthday Girl!
Grandma, Ryan, Mom, and Nancy
Ryan's birthday card to me with help from my mom. You can see the outline of his foot. He has big feet. :)
Our family. I love Ryan's face in this picture.
I've thought about what being 25 means to me, and I have to say I wouldn't change a thing. I have what I wanted and set goals for. I am married to a wonderful man who loves me and takes care of me. I graduated with a bachelors degree and have worked in the field I wanted. I now have the cutest little boy and Jared is a great father to him. Of course it would be nice to have a home of our own and be completely out of debt, but that's all material stuff. We will have it eventually. I am just happy that I have been able to work so Jared could finish school without worrying about supporting a family. I have to say at this point in my life, I am satisfied and only great things are to come. :)
8 comments:
Shirley,
I missed to sing "Happy Birthday" while I was looking for my camera to catch the cake with fire on the candles. :-(
I will sing to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Shirley
Happy Birthday to you
Now you are 25 years old. I feel like you were born 25 minutes ago because time really went zoom and fast. I still remember you were born...first thing I saw your big eyes!!! I love it.
Enjoy your whole year life.
I enjoyed to help Ryan to sign his foot on enveople means "Mommy" and his hands signed means his name. He loves you very much.
I am proud of Jared. He loves you very much and he supports and helps you. He is a good man and good husband.
I love you.
Love Mom
Shirley, you look so cute in all those pictures. I'm glad you had such a great day. Happy birhtday!
Awe man! I missed telling you Happy Birthday yesterday! Happy Birthday Yesterday Shirley! You guys are so cute in your pictures, and I love the cards your mom & Jared made for you from Ryan. How adorable.
25.. nothing changes. Promise. :) I'm glad you are where you want to be, and have accomplished so much. Yay for Birthdays!
Happy birthday Shirley! You know what I was just thinking to myself? How young you are! He he :) You didn't think people were thinking that anymore... wrong. Thank you for the title of that cookbook. I'll have to ask grandma R how I can get a hold of one.
Love ya, and I'm glad you had a happy day.
I'm glad you had a good brithday! Happy Birthday!
Happy Late Birthday, Shirley! It looks like your day was fantastic! Super cute pictures! I'm excited to see you guys at the end of this month!
Happy Birthday! You're the same age I was when I had my first baby...24 going on 25! I feel the same way about birthdays...30 was the hardest!! By the way, did you get the invite to Anne's Bridal shower on the 30th? We would love to see you and that cute new baby of yours!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment