Friday, May 22, 2009

I Am A Child of God

Ryan LOVES singing. Here is a video of him talking to his mobile, getting fussy, and then smiling when I sing. Even though I don't love my voice, I will sing all the time for these smiles! :)


3 comments:

Anna said...

That is so adorable! The first part (where he talks to his mobile) totally reminds me of Connor at that age. The second part with the singing is just like James. SO CUTE!

And Shirley, you have a great voice! I'm impressed!

Lanae Hale said...

Oh my gosh, that was so cute!!

Gary said...

Shirley, you need to compliment yourself more on your voice. You have an amazing voice and ought to be proud of it. I'm sad when I hear you putting yourself down about your voice. I've heard your beautiful voice since you were four years old. Love ya and remember that!!

BTW, cute pics of the babies together. I laughed seeing Ryan pat pat his friend to reassure him and to be quiet! hahaha :)