I haven't posted in awhile so I thought I would just write about a few things.
First, Jared is about to start his last full semester of school tomorrow. I am so proud of him. He got through the last semester with a bunch of good grades too! This next semester scares the crap out of him, but I know he will do good.
Second, We just spent 5 days up in Idaho with Jared's family and had so much fun! It was so nice to just go and hang out for a few days and not have to worry about a thing. While we were there we played Guitar Hero and totally rock at it. We saw "Marley and Me" and being pregnant, of course I cried. Found out that Jared, his dad, and I can eat a whole huge thing of theatre popcorn. We played with the little kiddies... Jarom (Jared's nephew) hung on Jared the entire time. It was soooo cute! I just know our little baby will be a daddy's boy. I realized this weekend that when it comes to discipline that I will probably be the bad parent. We ate lots of good food, thanks Lanae! I found out that it hurts really bad to fall on the stairs when you're pregnant. We also remembered what it feels like when it's negative degrees outside. All in all, it was a wonderful trip.
Third, Fix things that need fixin'! We got home to the sound of our lovely toilet running. About 90% of the time our toilet lever water stopper thingy (great description, I know) doesn't pop up when the toilet is full, so we kick the toilet and it pops up. This has been going on for about two years. Well, since we were gone from Wedensday to Sunday I had my mom come and check on Sassy and make sure she was okay. Sassy gets really lonely when we're gone just for three days. As most of you know, my mom can't hear so she didn't realize the toilet didn't stop after she used it. The sad part is that she even checked it because she knew of its problem, but somehow it didn't turn off. So we got home to the toilet running and the floor soaking wet. I think most of the water went down the heater vent and into the dirt crawl space below, so thankfully it didn't overflow into the hallway! The toilet is offically broken now; the thingy won't pop up even with help. So we turned off the water valve, cleaned up all the water, and will make a call to the landlord tomorrow. How nice would it have been if we had this fixed two years ago when we first noticed it??? Pretty nice, I bet.
Fourth, Babies are uncomfortable. I love my baby, I do, I just think I will love him more when he's out of me and not hurting me on the inside. I hear Jared say, "I'm glad you're carrying him, that's for sure," about 2-3 times a day. ONLY 10 weeks left...
1 comment:
I always think men should carry children too, that way they know how uncomfortable it is. It's amazing that I'm willing to do it again. I'm surprised people have more than one child.
Post a Comment