So we did buy a camcorder from Best Buy. It wasn't the FLIP, but I still think it was a good deal. It is pretty much the same thing because it takes a memory card, but still has the camera feel and 34X zoom. There are a lot of other features on it that we liked. It was at the top of our price range, but hopefully we get that nice Christmas present from Jared's dad this year and it will help out with that. :) We got a Samsung SC-MX20. Now we have a camera to videotape those moments when Baby Ryan gets here.

I had an "Oh My Gosh!" moment when we came home with it. I was like... Jared! We are owners of a video camera! Only families own video cameras! We're going to be a family soon! I thought it would be a quick and easy transition since I've wanted to be a mom my entire life, but I have to say I am quite nervous. I know it's what I want and it's going to be amazing, but our lives are going to change forever. AHHH! I can't wait, but it's going to be interesting! :)
4 comments:
That's one awesome little bugger...it was one of Oprah's favorite things last year ya know :)
A friend of ours just bought himself one and it is cool. I LOVE our flip, but the camera you bought definitely is better. (Marcus did not tell me to write that, but I KNOW he agrees. He went off about how cool our friends camera was just a few weeks ago!)
Have fun with it! And yeah, I believe a video camera does definitely mark you guys as honest-to-goodness parents!
Was the flip one of Oprahs favorite things last year too or was it the year before? I remember Marcus talking about it. You have totally reassured me in my decision. If it was one of Oprah's fav things AND Marcus thinks it's cool then I'm totally happy! :)
what a fun toy!! Just think of all the wonderful things you're going to be able to record with that!!
I'm getting ready to send out birth announcements and christmas cards, and was wondering if I could have your address so I coudl send you one? You can email it to me at cor825 at gmail dot com.
:)
Fun, Shirley! It looks really nice!! It's always hard to know what to buy because there are so many different options.
Post a Comment