That's right!! You all guessed it!
We're having another baby!! EDD February 1, 2011!
Right now I am about 5 weeks and a few days prego. I am over the time I was when I last miscarried, so that is always a sigh of relief! The 2nd time around is so different for me. I am not looking for symptoms, just experiencing them. AND I haven't even called the doctor to make an appointment yet. I don't even think I care to until 9 or so weeks. Last time I think I called the day of! lol.
Right now I'm feeling pretty good. Just super tired! I feel like I could take three naps a day and sleep 10 hours at night. Food is being a little weird, but nothing crazy yet. I know it will hit soon though. I've got my Zofran pills ready and waiting for when the morning sickness hits!
I am SO scared about the thought of morning sickness while working my part time jobs at home while being a stay at home mommy, but what do ya do? I am also scared to death of a newborn. Whenever I see small babies, I think, what am I getting into! I am sure that as time goes by I will get more and more excited to meet this little one.
I think that this one might be a girl, but would completely be fine with a boy, in fact, it would be nicer if it was a boy! Then Ryan could have a little buddy and I'd already have everything. So I'm 50/50 on that right now.
It was so fun using the blog to let everyone know! Wasn't Ryan absolutely adorable in his shirt!? I love that little guy so much! Here are some videos of when we went to visit my mom and my brother at Best Buy.
Thanks to everyone for all the kind wishes and congratulations! It's so fun to see everyone is as excited as we are!
13 comments:
he he he I love those videos!!! I am still so exctited for you!!!
I loved Steve's reaction!!! That is so exciting congrats :)
That is such exciting news! I'm sure it is a little different the second time around, wondering what will be the same or different. Yes, Zofran! That was my best friend for the first four months of my pregnancy. I had a horrible pregnancy with Cannon, so I am so scared when I get pregnant again. But I hope you have a wonderful and joyful pregnancy! Ryan will be a great big brother.
OH SHIRLEY! congrats! That's awesome news! people keep saying to me, "if you want your kids to be 2 years apart, now is the time." I am so happy for you! Yes, the second time around will be awesome I am sure. I am so happy and excited for you! kim evans
Ok, those videos were AWESOME!! I am so incredibly excited for you!! Ryan is going to be such an adorable big brother!!! I am so excited to meet this little baby of yours!! :) CONGRATUALTIONS ONCE AGAIN! I am so happy for you guys!!!!!
congrats! i hope the morning sickness doesn't get too bad and that you are able to get some rest.
Yay!!!!! Congrats Shirls!!!! :)
Yay, so exciting! Don't worry two is not as hard as it sounds. Now that you already have one you are already a pro. I hope your morning sickness is better this time. I always get it really bad. I was a zofran junkie!
CONGRATULATIONS SHIRLEY!!!!!!
I LOVE that you video taped their reactions. Awesome idea. Hope the morning sickness never comes and that the tiredness goes away (we can always hope, right?)
We loved seeing you guys.
<3 Tina
AH! Shirley!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Especially cause you seem to produce stinkin' cute babies. I cannot believe how adorable Ryan is getting. He just gets cuter each day.
These videos are awesome!! I love it! I'm so excited for you Shirley! Congratulations!!!!
I will share with you what I said in the sign language, which it is "silent" so you can't hear what I said or you don't know what I said either.
I will tell you...
In the video, I focus on Ryan's face, and I didn't see his shirt. He was smiling at me. I signed "grandma, grandma" It means that is me. He still doesn't come. I signed "Shy, Ryan" it means Ryan is shy. I signed "come, come, Ryan". He still doesn't come. I signed "wait" I got the toy to show him, which it made him to come. He finally climbed up the stairs, and he got closer to me. I spotted his shirt "Big Brother" I paused for seconds then I turned to look at Shirley. I signed "You pregnant ??? (sign mark). It means are you pregnant?
I clapped and picked Ryan up, I hugged you...I signed "Your baby boy ?? (question mark). It means is your baby boy?
I put my hand covered my face and I was so embarrassed. I signed "Not make up" and it means my face doesn't wear make up. Hahahahah LOL. I let it go anyway.
Good for you to have a good idea that you made "Big Brother" on the shirt and give people to see it, which it is "good hint". You have good telant...it is better than mine. LOL.
Grandma Roush, Sandra, and Kyle read it and they quickly knew. Grandpa Roush saw it, he said "Big Brother" and he laughed but he had no guess or no assume or no idea what it means. Grandma Roush explained him about it. (I don't know what she said...I can't hear or read lip LOL, Shirley or Nancy don't mind to write down what she said for me). Grandpa said oh...congratulation.
Grandma Richards saw the picture of Ryan and his shirt on the online. She is soooo happy about it because she will be great grandma second time. Mine will be 2nd grandma. Gary will be 2nd grandpa LOL.
Congratulation to you and Jared also Ryan, too. He will have a little sister or little brother. I am very exciting to meet a little baby in February.
YAY! You'll be great with two.
Post a Comment